The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 05-23-2009, 01:13 PM   #11
IronsightSniper
Legion's Resident AppleJack

Nation:
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default Re: "If you have a society that allows utter retards to procreate, your society is not working" -- Arcadian Empire

Really Arcadian, you didn't come up with that quote.
In my opinion, every person on Earth or at least America with a disease that can be passed down via the creation of children should not be allowed to reproduce. That doesn't mean they couldn't just jizz on other places, i.e. her face.
Coalition WarKarma WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
IronsightSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:08 PM   #12
Arcadian Empire
The Legion's Resident Pikachu

Nation: Arcadian Empire

Discord name: Arcadian

Default Re: "If you have a society that allows utter retards to procreate, your society is not working" -- Arcadian Empire

I did make up that quote.

And guys, I don't need to link you - answers.yahoo.com, search Girlfriend - all of those are in the first 30 pages.

Today, I'll go pages 31 to 60

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireMost Active Legionnaire
Arcadian Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:53 PM   #13
Izubibbywutz

Nation: Land of Moo

Arcadian how do you masturbate? fast and hard? Slow and hard? fast and soft? or slow and soft? or change up?

Do you like fish sticks?
The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Gold AwardDonator Award
Izubibbywutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:57 PM   #14
Arcadian Empire

Izu, that's not the kind of question a Pikachu answers...

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireMost Active Legionnaire
Old 05-23-2009, 07:53 PM   #15
Izubibbywutz

its a question everybody answers

Do you like fish sticks?
The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Gold AwardDonator Award
Old 05-23-2009, 09:10 PM   #16
Arcadian Empire

But if I answer it, the entire world would surely die from the sheer images that would be implanted into your brain as a result of reading it.

Old 05-23-2009, 09:44 PM   #17
Iron Wolf
The war drums have a groovy dance beat

Nation: Rising Force

Discord name: Iron_Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izubibbywutz View Post
its a question everybody answers

Some things really are best left unanswered.

Captain, Imperial Zombie Infantry (ret), Knight of the Undead Legion

Glory -- Sometimes, you just have to draw your weapons, say "f*ck it" and see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watcher View Post
Good people can see me panic as I legit though the alliance was going to hand me my balls over the city gates.

We were 2 steps away from a Watcher baked potato.
One Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Iron Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 09:46 PM   #18
Izubibbywutz

but some unanswered things should be answered.

Do you like fish sticks?
Old 05-24-2009, 03:34 AM   #19
Arcadian Empire

Right...

Well here are more stupid questions, pages 31 to 45. JUST 15 pages, and see how stupid some people are.

What should a 15 year old boy do if he got his girlfriend pregnant? WTF.
What should I do to prevent creeps from taking photos of my girlfriend when we go to the beach? - WOW MAYBE YOU DON'T TAKE HER TO THE BEACH. Noob.
How do I get my girlfriend to boss me around? - MAYBE YOU ASK HER
How do I do a proper kiss on the lips with my girlfriend? - Do I even have to say anything?
How can I get my girlfriend to pay my credit card bills? - Subtitle: "My girlfriend and her family is rich so how can I use her to pay my bills?" - 'use her', eh? Noob.
How can I stop from getting erections while in the shower with my girlfriend? - WOW MAYBE STOP SHOWERING WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND. #@%25#@%3285yt89 3th8uewh f... some people are so stupid.
How do I know if my girlfriend is ready to kiss? - MAYBE WHEN YOU ATTEMPT IT SHE LETS YOU. Stupid teenagers with no clue on basics. Even I know the answers to these...

What do you do when your girlfriend is angry at you online?
- Perhaps you stop being stupid and not get her angry? Idiot.
How can I be more romantic and passionate when making out with my girlfriend? - Like asking people on the internet is going to help, all they'll say is "All you do is you just have to initiate sexual contact and etc."
What does it mean when your girlfriend doesn't want to receive a gift I want to give her? - She's unthankful, like that retard who said my updates were gay. WAY TO GO TROLLING SOMEONE WHO DOESNT HAVE TO DO IT - YOU FAG!!! Kraden
Can I get herpes from my girlfriend who has genital herpes when I give her oral? - WHY THE #@%#@% WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT IF THERE WAS A SLIGHT CHANCE OF IT? Perfect example of teenage hormone infused retards trying to get as much sex as possible.
How do I deal with somebody messing with my girlfriend? - MAYBE YOU BASH HIM UP. Geez, some people are so stupid.

How would i know if my girlfriend pregnant?
- Fail Grammar. Fail question. Fail person.
How can I tell if my girlfriend is faking in bed? - This retard doesn't know, EVEN I KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION. Geez, some people are just so mentally retarded...its a wonder how these people get girls into these situations in the first place.
What would you do if your boyfriend/girlfriend got mad at you and busted the windows of your car? - Lovely =) Good question.
How do you deal with the fact your friends' girlfriends are all hotter than your girlfriend? - Well, maybe IF YOU STOPPED BEING A HORMONE INFUSED RETARD AND STOPPED LETTING YOUR #@%#@%^ MAKE YOUR EMOTIONS...
What is the best way to hold my girlfriend when we are sitting next to each-other? - ...

WTF Questions

Does a girlfriend who gives you all three of her orifices deserve 3 times the respect? - Do I even have to say anything?
How can I stop hurting my girlfriend during sex? - Some people... MAYBE YOU CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR.
How can I find out what my girlfriend is looking at online? - MAYBE YOU LOOK IN THE COMPUTER HISTORY.
What size shirt should i buy my girlfriend? - wtf, seriously. You know the only information this guy gives to aid in his question? His girlfriend's bra size. WHAT AN... #@%@#$^@$^#@^$@&@ $^$@^428y42 t879g42iubt8ily7lgth
How do I talk dirty to my girlfriend? - WTF, some people are just so RETARDED
Is it morally wrong to ask my girlfriend to wear a mask over her face during sex? - Oooh, tough one. When I think of reasons on why people wear masks, its because they're ugly.
Guys would you be offended if your girlfriend bought a vibrator bigger than you? - WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT?! What an idiot...seriously.
What can i do to pleasure my girlfriend? - This is on the brink of questions SO STUPID, that I am going to refrain from making any horrible comments... but the urge for me to spell it out on why this guy is A RETARD FOR EVEN ASKING THIS QUESTION. HOW THE #$#! DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS GET A GIRLFRIEND?! DO GIRLS GO FOR RETARDS OR SOMETHING?!?!?!?!@ERO QW89EYT834Y 842yn93q4r87 gyae87prwgyp8;h g427t8p935iyr[d t87py428pn. There. Anger taken out.

Important Legion-Related Questions

What should I do to get my girlfriend playing video games?

IMPORTANT READING FOR ANYONE CONSIDERING THE GIRLFRIEND PROGRAM:

Quote:
Any Mario/Zelda game, Animal Crossing, Worms, Super Smash Brothers, The Sims 2 to get her started...

Something fun to start out with, then go into games like Baldur's Gate or Gauntlet CyberNations for some co-op play and tech dealing together.

Old 05-24-2009, 08:26 AM   #20
Izubibbywutz

Does a girlfriend who gives you all three of her orifices deserve 3 times the respect? _ Yes cause all 3 are god holes

How can I tell if my girlfriend is faking in bed? This is actually a good question arcadian hes actually asking a legit questions. Girls never tell guys that they are bad in bed or doing something or lacking something.

Do you like fish sticks?

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
arcadian, empire, if you have a society that allows utter retards to procreate your society is not working