The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 06-19-2008, 11:36 PM   #11
Arcadian Empire
The Legion's Resident Pikachu

Nation: Arcadian Empire
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Arcadian

Default Re: Any Paintballers here?

I paintball, but not with guns.

I use what is called a "Paintball fission bomb"

Basically, two paintballs are rapidly accelerated and when they hit each other, boom.

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireMost Active Legionnaire
Arcadian Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:59 PM   #12
Aussie Avenger

Nation: Imperial Victoria

You have to be 18 in Australia to play paintball, which i am, but its extreamily expenisve and there are only a couple of places you can do it in my state, it was only legalized a few years ago.
Aussie Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 02:54 AM   #13
Arcadian Empire

I found a fellow Aussie!

So what'll it be Aussie Avenger, AFL or NRL?

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireMost Active Legionnaire
Old 06-20-2008, 03:56 AM   #14
Aussie Avenger

Nation: Imperial Victoria

AFL - Hawthorn Hawks Supporter (i might be going to the game this saturday, i'm a member), although i don't get many of the rules of Rugby i still enjoy watching it sometimes when its on late at night.

But i'm a Victorian boy so of cause of support Aussie rules, what state are you from yourself?
Aussie Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:51 AM   #15
zaver66
Banned

Nation: breaking dawn

i have a raptor and something i forgot the raptor is full custom. modded barrel spring and and some other stuff my dad did. and some other stuff like parts wise custom barrels, and other stuff.:bte:
Coalition WarNuclear SurvivorBronze Admiralty Ribbon
zaver66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:02 AM   #16
Arcadian Empire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Avenger View Post
AFL - Hawthorn Hawks Supporter (i might be going to the game this saturday, i'm a member), although i don't get many of the rules of Rugby i still enjoy watching it sometimes when its on late at night.

But i'm a Victorian boy so of cause of support Aussie rules, what state are you from yourself?
I am in NSW - however I do not watch NRL or AFL. I'm more of a...soccer person, watching Australia v China at ANZ Stadium on Sunday. =)

Old 06-20-2008, 06:58 AM   #17
aarow

Nation: Phlurban

Alliance:
America's Army

Yeah I played with a german exchange student the other day and they told me it was still illegal in Germany...heh sucks for them
aarow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 02:21 PM   #18
Konkrage
Xineoph touched me here.

Nation: Konkrage1

I play a little, but only cheaply and with friends of equal skill......being next to none

Awesome sig btw.

Casualties Peak Rank: #1 Defending, #3 Overall
Nukes Sent: 482 | Nukes Taken: 165

Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarBi-cycle War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Konkrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:21 PM   #19
Arcadian Empire

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarow View Post
Yeah I played with a german exchange student the other day and they told me it was still illegal in Germany...heh sucks for them
Since the German never played before, did he suck?

Old 06-20-2008, 06:34 PM   #20
Izubibbywutz

Nation: Land of Moo

Ooo i play paintball.
I use a 2004 WGP Black magic with worr blade 2. Halo b hopper 68ci nitro tank redx 7+1 belt - when i play backfield and a 3+1 if im forward. Back up SP Toxic Ion with eyes with halo b + rip drive and a 68ci Inline max. Barrels i have a set freaks/teardrop/and all americans.

Do you like fish sticks?
The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Gold AwardDonator Award
Izubibbywutz is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
paintballers