The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:51 AM   #1
Konkrage
Xineoph touched me here.

Nation: Konkrage1
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default Guess what!

Guess who has two thumbs and looked at the wrong section of the final exam schedules at Baylor and as such missed his accounting final that he only needed a 55 on to pass the class...

This guy.

FML.

Casualties Peak Rank: #1 Defending, #3 Overall
Nukes Sent: 482 | Nukes Taken: 165

Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarBi-cycle War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Konkrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:54 AM   #2
tom the pit leader
Brutal Despot

Nation: there be rabbits

Default Re: Guess what!

This has been one of my number one fears in all of college. It's also why I show up quite early to all of my finals. But that really blows.

Try emailing your professor?

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFunniest Legionnaire
tom the pit leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:55 AM   #3
Hubb
Lyrical Gangster

Nation: WV United Republic

Discord name: Hubb[Legion]

Shit. I still dream about stuff like that happening.

Email him and see if you can take it. Don't just give up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanik Hardil View Post
It is so damned hard to hate and love you at the same time..
My Legion Application: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Na...post&p=5772068

COLISEUM LEGIO CHAMPION

Nukes Eaten: SHIT TON
Nukes Given: YOUR MOM
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceMost Serious Legionnaire
Hubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:59 AM   #4
Megamind

Nation: MLW worldwide

Discord name: Megamind

Wrong section? I don't understand? Could one of you Americanos explain it for me?
Great War IIICoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Silver AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Megamind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:21 AM   #5
tom the pit leader
Brutal Despot

Nation: there be rabbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamind View Post
Wrong section? I don't understand? Could one of you Americanos explain it for me?
I'm not sure about his exact set-up at Balyor, but in many American colleges, final exams aren't normally held in the same classroom as our classes, and the are in specific exam slots. Each course that you register for might have several sections, each section has the same material but different teachers and locations, and each section won't have the same exam time or location.

So if you read section "A" as section "B" for your class, you could end up in the wrong room at the wrong time on exam day, thus being at the right course exam, but not for your section and then not be able to take the exam.

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFunniest Legionnaire
tom the pit leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:59 AM   #6
Megamind

Nation: MLW worldwide

Discord name: Megamind

Ooooh that was not even close to what I thought it meant. I thought the exam had separate sections and you were only supposed to do a specific one and he did the wrong one (so that like a third of the students had one section, a third had another and so on).

Anyways can't they just like move his exam from one pile to the other?
Great War IIICoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Silver AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Megamind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:09 AM   #7
Watcher
Dream Potato

Nation: Gambrin

Discord name: Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom the pit leader View Post
I'm not sure about his exact set-up at Balyor, but in many American colleges, final exams aren't normally held in the same classroom as our classes, and the are in specific exam slots. Each course that you register for might have several sections, each section has the same material but different teachers and locations, and each section won't have the same exam time or location.

So if you read section "A" as section "B" for your class, you could end up in the wrong room at the wrong time on exam day, thus being at the right course exam, but not for your section and then not be able to take the exam.
Oh man I'm glad most my finals were not done that way. A few ALS ones were but for the most part, same class room.

Now the schedule was different so we still had to be careful.

Shitty Konk but talk to the professor. You might be able to take a make up!

~"I got all the numbers! That's Wade Boggs style baby." - Charlie Kelly ~
*Lord Protector of the Legion*
*Patron Saint of Invicta*

WSA WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonEducation AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFappiest Legionnaire
Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:18 AM   #8
Konkrage
Xineoph touched me here.

Nation: Konkrage1

She's letting me but boy was it stressful last night. I learned I had two finals to prepare for that I didn't know about. Two.

Casualties Peak Rank: #1 Defending, #3 Overall
Nukes Sent: 482 | Nukes Taken: 165

Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarBi-cycle War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Konkrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:23 AM   #9
Lady_Aberdeen
The Lady of the Legion

Nation: Aberdeenshyre

Discord name: Lady_Aberdeen

Good luck Konkrage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron_Wolf
The Legion's hot nurse is the angel of the battlefields.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xineoph
I love my slimy salty balls. <3
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarSecond Unjust WarOrder on Order WarMaroon WarNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Lady_Aberdeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:47 PM   #10
Midas
The Prodigy Child

Nation: Bilginin

Discord name: Midas|AESIR

Alliance:
ĘSIR

Well I guess it's a good thing that you only need a 55 to pass eh?

But yeah, that really does suck... Good luck!
1 Weapons Research Complex: $150,000,000.00
The ability to beat the living crap out of Legion enemies: Priceless.
There's some things that money can't buy. For everything else, there's a WRC.
Quote:
[12:11am] PapaJacky[Legion]: I'm terribly clever yet I have a multitude of personality disorders
[12:11am] PapaJacky[Legion]: last count was 8 out of 11 :v
[12:11am] KivanNemiral: my issue is that im an asshole
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarNuclear SurvivorInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Midas is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
guess