The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

The Real World Discuss real world issues from love to life to politics.

Old 10-03-2010, 06:52 PM   #1
CelesteA
Banned

Nation: Celeste
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: CelesteA

Alliance:
Viridian Entente

Unhappy Rumors

As some of you may know, I wear two "masks." No like recruiter, but in life. Mask one is used in Connecticut, weekends and throughout the summer. Here I use to have tottal power over my group. I know how modest this isn't, but this group is popular, kick ass, mean girls group. This group is were I smoke, drink, have sex, steal, ect. It's my fun side! Mask two is used in Rhode Island, weekdays, some summer days. Here I am 3rd in my group which is semi-popular, but not on top. No one knows about my life in Connecticut exept Kayla and Colton, seeing as I don't like many people. Realy the worst I do here is vandelize.

So onto the point of this thread. Some one started a rumor about me. The rumor being "Celeste has had sex." which twisted to "Celeste has sex all the time." which I'm sure will eventually twist to "Celeste is a tottal slut, she'll sell herself to anyone." This sucks.

Question #1 - So, uh what the fuck should I do?

Let it blow over? No. A reputation like that will follow me. Confront people? Can't, I'm not social here. Ignore it? People will think I'm a slut!!!

Question #2 - What was the worst rumor that was about you?
CelesteA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:09 PM   #2
the rebel
"Who Dares Wins"

Nation: rebellion

Discord name: TheRebel

Default Re: Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelesteA View Post
This group is were I smoke, drink, have sex, steal, ect. It's my fun side!

So onto the point of this thread. Some one started a rumor about me. The rumor being "Celeste has had sex." which twisted to "Celeste has sex all the time." which I'm sure will eventually twist to "Celeste is a tottal slut, she'll sell herself to anyone." This sucks.
I fail to see it being a rumour, if its true like you said in the first bolded part...
the rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:12 PM   #3
Kaznecki
Animo Non Astutia

Nation: Ozark

Discord name: Kaznecki

Quote:
As some of you may know, I wear two "masks." No like recruiter, but in life. Mask one is used in Connecticut, weekends and throughout the summer. Here I use to have tottal power over my group. I know how modest this isn't, but this group is popular, kick ass, mean girls group. This group is were I smoke, drink, have sex, steal, ect. It's my fun side! Mask two is used in Rhode Island, weekdays, some summer days. Here I am 3rd in my group which is semi-popular, but not on top. No one knows about my life in Connecticut exept Kayla and Colton, seeing as I don't like many people. Realy the worst I do here is vandelize.

Question #1 - So, uh what the fuck should I do?

Let it blow over? No. A reputation like that will follow me. Confront people? Can't, I'm not social here. Ignore it? People will think I'm a slut!!!

Question #2 - What was the worst rumor that was about you?

so...according to your "masks" Why shouldn't I assume you aren't a slut? You just said you use your Connecticut mask throughout the summer and drink, smoke, and have sex...

answer to question one?

simple,lead one life and stop being two faced... I would say pick the one that won't leave you in a gutter...

question two?

I haven't had to many rumors float around me...usually if they do float around I confront the person who told it...also...I don't lead two lives...

*judgmentally, I would say you are down a terrible path in life...I pray you stray from that life and lead a better one...
M*A*S*H Medal
Kaznecki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:13 PM   #4
CelesteA
Banned

Alliance:
Viridian Entente

No, because theese two masks are seperate - What Celeste does and what Tyra does are two whole diffrent things. It's almost like a split personality disorder, exept I know there's a diffrence. Tyra is mask two. Celeste is mask one. "We" look diffrent, act diffrent, like diffrent things, were not the same. The rumor is in mask two, not one.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:15 PM   #5
Justin The Terrible
A Mucky Pup

Nation: USSRII

Quote:
No, because theese two masks are seperate - What Celeste does and what Tyra does are two whole diffrent things. It's almost like a split personality disorder, exept I know there's a diffrence. Tyra is mask two. Celeste is mask one. "We" look diffrent, act diffrent, like diffrent things, were not the same. The rumor is in mask two, not one.

split lives aren't fun.. seriously.. drop the drugs and alcohol bs it's not needed to have fun..
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarNuclear SurvivorSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Justin The Terrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:15 PM   #6
CelesteA
Banned

Alliance:
Viridian Entente

Yes, but the two masks don't touch. No-one knows about the other (Exluding two people.)
Old 10-03-2010, 07:16 PM   #7
DanDesade
déjà vu all over again

Nation: Atlantia

did they start the rumour in your 2nd life
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonHero of the LegionDefense Medal of ValorAdmiralty Award for Peacetime ServiceDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest Legionnaire
DanDesade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:17 PM   #8
CelesteA
Banned

Alliance:
Viridian Entente

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin The Terrible View Post
split lives aren't fun.. seriously.. drop the drugs and alcohol bs it's not needed to have fun..
I don't do drugs, I've had to much of that in my life.... and I gotta say split lives are fun. Ever try it, at first it's tricky maybe the first month or so, but it's been 2yrs and nothing has sliped.

----------

The rumor is only in mask 2.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:17 PM   #9
Tzar Rob 
Killer's Bitch

Nation: The Shelter

Discord name: TzarRob|Legion

You can never, and will never, be able to split the double life. Its already caught up to you.
Coalition WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarNSO WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service Award
Tzar Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:17 PM   #10
Justin The Terrible
A Mucky Pup

Nation: USSRII

Quote:
Yes, but the two masks don't touch. No-one knows about the other (Exluding two people.)
doesn't matter... you know.. and one day it's gunna bite you in the ass.. let's say someone laced your drink with something? well you were just having fun right??.. well fun got you dead.. masks or not Tyra or Celeste both are dead because of stupid actions
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarNuclear SurvivorSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Justin The Terrible is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

Tags
rumors