The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

The Real World Discuss real world issues from love to life to politics.

Old 06-16-2010, 02:36 PM   #21
Megamind

Nation: MLW worldwide
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Megamind

Default Re: The World Cup

Germany better win this thing...cause if they don't! * Megamind shakes his fist in a threatening way
Great War IIICoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Silver AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Megamind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 02:40 PM   #22
Midas
The Prodigy Child

Nation: Bilginin

Discord name: Midas|AESIR

Alliance:
ĘSIR

Yeah, that was pretty sad. I felt bad for them too. I never walk out on my team. Ever. In hockey I went to a game we lost 6-0. I didn't leave. I stayed to the end. I understand their disappointment in their team but they need to stay. It's very demoralizing to see your fans leaving. Even more so when you're in your country.
1 Weapons Research Complex: $150,000,000.00
The ability to beat the living crap out of Legion enemies: Priceless.
There's some things that money can't buy. For everything else, there's a WRC.
Quote:
[12:11am] PapaJacky[Legion]: I'm terribly clever yet I have a multitude of personality disorders
[12:11am] PapaJacky[Legion]: last count was 8 out of 11 :v
[12:11am] KivanNemiral: my issue is that im an asshole
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarNuclear SurvivorInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Midas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 04:19 PM   #23
FUstarKU
Xineoph wuz here and hates you!

Nation: Dawros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midas View Post
Yeah, that was pretty sad. I felt bad for them too. I never walk out on my team. Ever. In hockey I went to a game we lost 6-0. I didn't leave. I stayed to the end. I understand their disappointment in their team but they need to stay. It's very demoralizing to see your fans leaving. Even more so when you're in your country.
Midas

You mean your dad didn't leave, 9 year olds are not allowed to leave games unattended

Nukes taken for the Legion: 5

Remember how nice it was when he left?
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardHero of the LegionSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs General Service Citation
FUstarKU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 05:32 PM   #24
Midas
The Prodigy Child

Nation: Bilginin

Discord name: Midas|AESIR

Alliance:
ĘSIR

lol, he wanted to leave. I didn't. They also aren't allowed to stay at games alone
1 Weapons Research Complex: $150,000,000.00
The ability to beat the living crap out of Legion enemies: Priceless.
There's some things that money can't buy. For everything else, there's a WRC.
Quote:
[12:11am] PapaJacky[Legion]: I'm terribly clever yet I have a multitude of personality disorders
[12:11am] PapaJacky[Legion]: last count was 8 out of 11 :v
[12:11am] KivanNemiral: my issue is that im an asshole
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarNuclear SurvivorInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Midas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 06:38 AM   #25
Leonel Badano
Facho

Nation: Nueva Argentina

Discord name: Leonel[Legion]

For me, the most likely to win are: Brazil, Germany (Even if they don't deserve it), Argentina, and I have hope for Uruguay too. I can't think of another european team this year besides Germany. And be honest, England and USA doesn't have a chance xD
------------
------------
------------
------------
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator Award
Leonel Badano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:22 PM   #26
Kaliban
Old enough to know better,too old to care

Nation: Concordia

It's official...France sucks. But we knew that

00:05 SiCkO[LegionCoFS] this game you get to assissanate people
00:05 Feibelman i do that in real life
00:05 Feibelman let me know when your balls drop kiddo
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonEducation AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Kaliban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:25 PM   #27
Matthew The Great
Banned

Nation: Matt United States

Argentina looks good and they have Messi who I personally believe is the best player on the world
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarIch Dien Silver AwardEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonRecruitment Service Award
Matthew The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:28 PM   #28
thesh4rk
Full English :)

Nation: SHARKLAND

Discord name: thesh4rk

Argentina have an awesome forward line-up with tevez,messi and higuain.
Second Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
thesh4rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:38 PM   #29
Kaliban
Old enough to know better,too old to care

Nation: Concordia

Argentina looks good, but some serious mental lapses this game. My Dark Horse canidate is the Netherlands.

00:05 SiCkO[LegionCoFS] this game you get to assissanate people
00:05 Feibelman i do that in real life
00:05 Feibelman let me know when your balls drop kiddo
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonEducation AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Kaliban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:45 PM   #30
thesh4rk
Full English :)

Nation: SHARKLAND

Discord name: thesh4rk

If van persie can start scoring they will be hard to beat, spain need to sort themselves out, brazil always a threat, germany lets see what happens when they play a decent team with 11 players on the pitch.
Second Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
thesh4rk is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

Tags
cup, world