The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 02-28-2008, 05:49 AM   #1
vidra99

Nation: Diskoteque
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: vidra99

Default I R BACK

Well now, we had some...ummm... stuff brewing in mah country, so my activity has dropped during those events.
I'd like to thank all of you who had send me PMs with good wishes.
I'm fine and ok, although I ate a shitload of tear gas

Polaris embassy is now open for buisness and I'll comence buttsecksing Toga again
vidra99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 06:44 AM   #2
The Corporal
Agent 47, Silent Assassin

Nation: New Milwaukee

Alliance:
Molon Labe

Default Re: I R BACK

Glad to hear you're okay. That was some...crazy stuff going on.

If I may make a suggestion, you can find gas masks and things online (www.cheaperthandirt.com, don't know if they ship to your neck of the woods though). For the yearly tear-gassing Halloween festivities in Madison, WI this year I got a mil-surplus gas mask originally from the Czech Republic for a decent price. The only downside is that my glasses don't quite fit in there. Of course, this year was the first in about 7 years that tear gas wasn't needed to clear the streets at 2 am, so I now have a military-grade gas mask sitting in my car...
The Corporal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:11 AM   #3
totem
told you so

Nation: Ciumideii

Good to see you back mate

Cookie WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarUmbrella WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonInternal Affairs General Service Citation
totem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:16 AM   #4
jacosby
unretired diplomat

Nation: Triboldia

Glad to see you safe Vidra
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorGeneral Government Service RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of Excellence
jacosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 03:38 PM   #5
Woody

Nation: Wilsonovia

heh Don't attack embassies and the tear gas wouldn't come out...
Great War IIIBronze Admiralty Ribbon
Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 03:41 PM   #6
Lincongrad
I ask only for the strength to defend my pixels.

Nation: Lincongrad

Yeah, you should know better than that. =P
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarTetris WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Lincongrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 05:12 PM   #7
vidra99

Nation: Diskoteque

Discord name: vidra99

Heh...I wasn't even near the embassy bloc, but since riots had started, cops showed up and I guess that our group looked kinda mean, so they shot tear gas at us. Then we went berserk coz they gased us for nothing, so we ripped couple of street signs and rammed them into their line (funny thing, they do look like legionnares with all those shields and formations). Then more cops came, more tear gas, more clashing (they form a line and chase us, then we brake the line and chase them). Eventually after an hour of brawl, we all realised that we are on the same side(lol) and since we didn't burned anything they have pulled back and let us go our way. I've even made a clip of me shaking hands with couple of them (oh the irony )...Although you can say that they won since we had 16 injured on our side and they had only 9 and one damaged humvee.
I realised that I miss days (when I was younger) when we used to go on soccer games and have decent clash with crowd control unit.
And I'm really glad that nobody from embassies got injured(they manged to pull out before mob stormed in).
vidra99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 05:26 PM   #8
Lincongrad
I ask only for the strength to defend my pixels.

Nation: Lincongrad

That... actually sounds like fun. I'm serious.
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarTetris WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Lincongrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 05:45 PM   #9
Woody

Nation: Wilsonovia

I do not consider attacking Law Enforcement officials "fun" or acceptable.
Great War IIIBronze Admiralty Ribbon
Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 05:58 PM   #10
The Corporal
Agent 47, Silent Assassin

Nation: New Milwaukee

Alliance:
Molon Labe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody View Post
I do not consider attacking Law Enforcement officials "fun" or acceptable.
I'm with Woody on this one. They aren't there to be your wrestling partner, they're there to keep people safe...if you see a line of riot police coming at you, gently move away and let them do their job. If there are riots going on, just stay at home (and spam the forum all day ).
The Corporal is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
back