The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

The Real World Discuss real world issues from love to life to politics.

Old 03-14-2008, 06:16 PM   #1
Villalba
Ill nail those traitors to the senate floor

Nation: Nueva Esparta
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default Clintons

I cannot tell exactly what it is. But i do know this, they are a bunch of snakes, when it comes to politics. In fact, i blame the Clintons to what happened to the Bush administration. I mean, just think about it. The Clintons as Dems. Came with the all time for change talk. As Democrats are. When it was the 01 election, guess what. The mind of the nation, was all in that "Keep the course." That the Clinton's have forged. So Mr Bush, as dumb as he is. Frankly took the heat, that was left by the Clinton's administration side effect. So much of the Bush wrong things are to be blame on the Clinton's. But of course this nation is such...ugh. That it blamed that poor man, who must truly hates politics right now, and just can't wait to retire to his home in Texas, from this nation political mess.

Now, for me he has become tired. And he is not even thinking well. Believe me, all of that can be tell from his forehead. Those marks, mean that he has been under a lot of stress.

Of course, there is the issue of the Tax cuts...But that is because the country economy was in such a good state, that he made this to encourage businesses. But this wasn't the case. Remember 9/11, the first recesion, and the Afghan/Iraq wars. Well you add that up+pluss all the world problems, and you have one hell of a problem. And Clinton did not had to put up with this Bs. But Instead for the curse of luck, GWB faced the heat. And im impress. When you have a popularity lower than 25%, and the media constantly attacking you...ugh what am i saying. The question is.

Should we truly blame the Bush administration from all the trouble we are facing right now? Next'

Would a vote for republican, mean a vote for the previous Clinton admin? And last but not least'

Does anyone like that movie Dr Strangelove. I think i might change this avatar, to that of the Dr.
Coalition WarIch Dien Silver Award
Villalba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 06:32 PM   #2
Hubb
Lyrical Gangster

Nation: WV United Republic

Discord name: Hubb[Legion]

Default Re: Clintons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villalba View Post
I cannot tell exactly what it is. But i do know this, they are a bunch of snakes, when it comes to politics. In fact, i blame the Clintons to what happened to the Bush administration. I mean, just think about it. The Clintons as Dems. Came with the all time for change talk. As Democrats are. When it was the 01 election, guess what. The mind of the nation, was all in that "Keep the course." That the Clinton's have forged. So Mr Bush, as dumb as he is. Frankly took the heat, that was left by the Clinton's administration side effect. So much of the Bush wrong things are to be blame on the Clinton's. But of course this nation is such...ugh. That it blamed that poor man, who must truly hates politics right now, and just can't wait to retire to his home in Texas, from this nation political mess.

Now, for me he has become tired. And he is not even thinking well. Believe me, all of that can be tell from his forehead. Those marks, mean that he has been under a lot of stress.

Of course, there is the issue of the Tax cuts...But that is because the country economy was in such a good state, that he made this to encourage businesses. But this wasn't the case. Remember 9/11, the first recesion, and the Afghan/Iraq wars. Well you add that up+pluss all the world problems, and you have one hell of a problem. And Clinton did not had to put up with this Bs. But Instead for the curse of luck, GWB faced the heat. And im impress. When you have a popularity lower than 25%, and the media constantly attacking you...ugh what am i saying. The question is.

Should we truly blame the Bush administration from all the trouble we are facing right now? Next'

Would a vote for republican, mean a vote for the previous Clinton admin? And last but not least'

Does anyone like that movie Dr Strangelove. I think i might change this avatar, to that of the Dr.
Huh?

I like Dr. Strangelove, by the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanik Hardil View Post
It is so damned hard to hate and love you at the same time..
My Legion Application: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Na...post&p=5772068

COLISEUM LEGIO CHAMPION

Nukes Eaten: SHIT TON
Nukes Given: YOUR MOM
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceMost Serious Legionnaire
Hubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 07:05 PM   #3
Woody

Nation: Wilsonovia

tl;dr: Clintons suck, Bush under lots of strees/cut him a break, its the Clintons fault all the shit blew up on Bush's tenure, question which I dont get.

Good enough?
Great War IIIBronze Admiralty Ribbon
Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 03:52 AM   #4
Melidan
The love child of Ayn Rand and Barry Goldwater

Nation: Melidan

I'm glad people are waking up and realizing what shams the Clintons are.

And do I like Dr. Strangelove??!!!111
<---------------------
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Melidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 05:11 PM   #5
The Corporal
Agent 47, Silent Assassin

Nation: New Milwaukee

Alliance:
Molon Labe

Dr. Strangelove = awesome. Clintons = spawn of Satan.

Something it would appear that Democrats (at least Democrat politicians) don't get is that there is such a thing as long-term economic policy. All the growth during Clinton's terms in office were a result of Reagan's and Bush's changes. It was only near the end of his second term that things started to look a little rough. The main problem with our current state of affairs isn't oil, but the extreme fiscal irresponsibility of subprime lenders and lendees. It's too bad we can't pass a law that prohibits stupid people from buying houses...
The Corporal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 09:09 PM   #6
Villalba
Ill nail those traitors to the senate floor

Nation: Nueva Esparta

The Hillary Clinton clap is soooo funny. LOL what a control freak.
Coalition WarIch Dien Silver Award
Villalba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 09:13 PM   #7
Assarax
Lurkin'

Nation: Xandedrat

Discord name: Assarax

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Corporal View Post
Dr. Strangelove = awesome. Clintons = spawn of Satan.

Something it would appear that Democrats (at least Democrat politicians) don't get is that there is such a thing as long-term economic policy. All the growth during Clinton's terms in office were a result of Reagan's and Bush's changes. It was only near the end of his second term that things started to look a little rough. The main problem with our current state of affairs isn't oil, but the extreme fiscal irresponsibility of subprime lenders and lendees. It's too bad we can't pass a law that prohibits stupid people from buying houses...
I'd say more Satan (Hillary) and Satan's bitch (Bill)

More Nukes! Less Sophie!

"Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned; yet we have not advanced an inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth."
~ Thomas Jefferson, "Notes on Virginia"

May the streets run Orange with ODN blood! I still <3 you though, BDCC.

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Loyalty AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Assarax is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

Tags
clintons, should we truly blame bush?