The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 11-09-2020, 03:27 AM   #1
Xineoph 

Nation: Um
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Xineoph

Default (not speedy) dating ideas

Aight, I've come to the conclusion that I was put on this earth to help people find love. So I've decided I want to try making my own dating game room.

My general idea is to take 10 guys and girls, and we'll do a collective game night with some dating themes on the base that will help get to know peoples personalities through how they interact in said games.

I imagine it will attract more geeky dudes/gals than normal people, but that's fine, normies will come as I'll get popular.

Currently the ideas are as follows:

20 questions
Codename (board game)
Charades (seems fun)
Scruples (will show peoples limits)

Last on Earth (Who do you hate if someone must die?)

If you need me to expand on any ideas, let me know, but I'm also looking for good mass-couple games. I want to know I can mix people up in any gender-amount of 10v10 or 5v5 and they'd have fun.
Second Polar WarWSA WarOne Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Xineoph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 07:20 PM   #2
MarkTidewater

Nation: Tidewater

Default Re: (not speedy) dating ideas

I was thinking that maybe you could look into some of the Jackbox Games if you wanted something that could be a good test of humor. I know those cost money and require internet and a computer, but I've had a blast using those before.
Maroon WarSnake Eyes WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty Award
MarkTidewater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 11:16 PM   #3
Xineoph 

Nation: Um

Discord name: Xineoph

Default Re: (not speedy) dating ideas

See, that's the issue. I don't want to require something from people attending an event that they likely don't already have.

Jackbox through phone can be possible, but it's far less fun than on the computer.
Second Polar WarWSA WarOne Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Xineoph is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
dating, ideas, speedy