The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 04-15-2009, 10:35 AM   #1
Vanik Hardil
Behold the Neep!

Nation: Neepolito Harnilito
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: VanikHardil

Alliance:
bjalbert

Default Neepolito Harnilito History Timeline

Hey guys, this is the timeline that I wrote up to aid me in the writing of my "The History of Neepolito Harnilito" that will be finished soon, I just thought you guys might want to see this so here it goes..

Quote:
Timeline for the history of Neepolito Harnilito.

Neepolito Harnilito was founded by Vanik Hardil on 10/06/08, its currency being the Shilling.
First war was against Imperia six days after birth, the very same day we declared peace.
The next day got declared on by Southern America; Shadar Logoth; and Astraea.
Four days later the attacking nations were hardly scratched while Neepolito Harnilito was left in ruins, peace was declared after formal apology on my end, and I was welcomed back with semi-open arms, a scar forever left on my history.
Three days after my return to The Legion, I was offered aid in rebuilding my nation in the form of a technology deal, and I accepted, and with the money made I bought Infrastructure which was a single small step to returning my nation to its previous glory.
The next month was dedicated to several technology deals and the buying of Infrastructure.
On 11/02/08 I was stable enough to buy my first Improvement, a bank!
After seven more days of collection I bought two more banks, and on 11/15/08 I went and with the help of HockeyD13 I set up a Technology Sled, which provided one of the worst things I will have done.
Cash was pumped into me like if I were a bank and I was to conclude my Sled on the 12/13/08 but being very idiotic I concluded it on 12/05/08, which seriously stunted my growth and made me very much so indebt.
A single man named Clockwise, a wizard in the art of economics and money management stepped forward to lend a hand in my hard journey to stability.
He tossed cash at me, and I used it, and he would toss more at me like it was nothing.
After a long journey he led my nation to being bigger than it ever had been and quite a bit out of debt, but I guess he had too much and left me, and never been seen since (inside my nation anyways).
I continued the path he had set me on, with the few things he taught me I climbed slower than ever out of debt and before I hit that pillar of success, a kind man from the Ministry of Economics of The Legion named Afrey stepped up to fill Clockwise shoes and he did a great job doing so, after only one or two blunders (on my part) I got out of debt and back on my feet.
After a while I bought a bunch more Improvements and grown to echelons we have never seen.
I seen that The Legion needed a nation around my size to fight a battle for it, and I rallied up my forces and deployed a little more than half of my soldiers and they came through for me, we crushed the opposing nation to the ground and now he has to face the re-growing pains that I had.
That all began 191 days ago today, and everything had been a fun experience, until next time…

Vanik Hardil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubb View Post
Probably the one where you watch your step sister frig herself from the doorway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom the pit leader View Post
Anyone can send 14 million troops into the wood chipper. That doesn't mean you learned anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar Rob View Post
I have been busy as a ballsack in an orgy.
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationMost Improved Legionnaire
Vanik Hardil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:54 AM   #2
Arcadian Empire
The Legion's Resident Pikachu

Nation: Arcadian Empire
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Arcadian

Default Re: Neepolito Harnilito History Timeline

Normal fonts not good enough for you, eh?

I like it so far...could be expanded though.

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireMost Active Legionnaire
Arcadian Empire is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
harnilito, history, neepolito, timeline