The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

The Real World Discuss real world issues from love to life to politics.

View Poll Results: Do you want Obama's healthcare program to be passed
Yes! 66 40.74%
Fuck No! 52 32.10%
LF 11 6.79%
Congress is full of idiots 33 20.37%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-31-2012, 01:41 PM   #191
Immerael
The Legion's Resident Demi God

Nation: Goldoa
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Immerael[TheLegion]

Default Re: Universal Healthcare

I thought we burnt everything LF touched after he left. I mean I thought it was required by Imperator decree or some shit, he gave me a nice Persian rug that I would have saved if I thought we could get away with not burning it.
Second Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarSnake Eyes WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDistinguished Donator Award
Immerael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 06:32 PM   #192
HiddenSouls
Proud Mommy

Nation: Hiddenshadow

Discord name: CrazyMeg

Obama shouldnt be in the office in the first place. Here he is screwing up our country including Obamacare. I am terrified for my son. If this keep up, i will be leaving the country with my son.
HiddenSouls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 06:37 PM   #193
Staccs
More butts, more bucks, never giving more fucks

Nation: RaccNation

Discord name: Staccs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenSouls View Post
Obama shouldnt be in the office in the first place. Here he is screwing up our country including Obamacare. I am terrified for my son. If this keep up, i will be leaving the country with my son.
And I'm sure there's a reason your IRC nick is CrazyMeg.

* Staccs is pretty sure we've talked on irc before.
ODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement Award
Staccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 06:58 PM   #194
HiddenSouls
Proud Mommy

Nation: Hiddenshadow

Discord name: CrazyMeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staccs View Post
And I'm sure there's a reason your IRC nick is CrazyMeg.

* Staccs is pretty sure we've talked on irc before.
we have talked before and i am crazy but one new thing yall dont know i am triple crazy.
HiddenSouls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 10:39 PM   #195
Micheal The Great

Nation: Newland Babylon

Alliance:
Legion

My hopes is that what I have to say and the reasons why will become understandable and inspiring. We already have systems set up here But what we have works against us. 1. Employees are basically forced to accept Workers Compensation Insurance. Our employers pay about $500 amount per employee. That $500 is subtracted from the employees worth. That adds up to about $6500 a year. We pay into social security, that is Medicare. Medicare is a better alternative to Workers Compensation. We also pay into Medicaid as well as Unemployment. The amount we pay in to Medicare, Medicaid and Unemployment is really a small amount. We need the right to slide the amount taken from the employee to Medicare, Medicaid and Unemployment that in it's self would cover health care for all. This in it's self would not work by it's self because safety laws would have to be passed so that no other agency private or government can be allowed to take from it like the CIA did years ago. Look, $6500 x 150,000,000 Americans is almost a Trillion dollars a year the best health care system we already have. Just not used correctly. Further more and most likely the Bank that you used is an insurance broker it's self. They send or offer several policies that can put about $6000 in your pocket a month until you return to work and even more if you become permanently disabled.
Silver Admiralty Ribbon
Micheal The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 11:00 PM   #196
Xineoph 

Nation: Um

Discord name: Xineoph

Speaking of private care, I'm not sure if it was a Trump proposal or someone Republican in general, but I heard he wants to allow inter-state insurance options which by default would drive prices down through competition.
Second Polar WarWSA WarOne Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Xineoph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 10:26 PM   #197
Micheal The Great

Alliance:
Legion

The interstate option has been on the table and off again a lot longer than just a few years. Another helpful option is for automobile insurance be on you drivers license. And for Obama care... Everything he promised to us was a lie. So HELL NO!!!
Silver Admiralty Ribbon
Old 11-12-2020, 12:24 PM   #198
Xineoph 

Nation: Um

Discord name: Xineoph

Automobile insurance on your license? Why does it matter if it's there?
Second Polar WarWSA WarOne Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Xineoph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 07:27 AM   #199
Micheal The Great

Alliance:
Legion

There are good points on both sides and one side I will attempt to show is the private side. Many wealthy people comes to the U.s. because of the best doctors who are in private care. All doctors pays for their own education and the better doctors pays more for better education and they chose to be paid for it.
Silver Admiralty Ribbon
Old 01-13-2021, 07:20 PM   #200
Micheal The Great

Alliance:
Legion

To answer Xineoph's question on:Automobile insurance on your license? Why does it matter if it's there?
There best reason is that no matter what you are driving you and it are covered. One rate one price fits all. It is a lot faster all the way around if your insurance follows you and not the thing your driving. Sports cars and suv's cost more in insurance rates that other vehicles. Insurance being on your drivers license qualifies you no matter what you drive.
Silver Admiralty Ribbon

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

Tags
healthcare, universal