The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

The Real World Discuss real world issues from love to life to politics.

Old 10-09-2010, 09:04 PM   #261
President King

Nation: Luvania
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default Re: Rumors

Not going to quote that because it was obscenely long, but is mostly in response to #1. There's a difference between being respectful and work and then blowing off steam in your spare time. Also, being a 25 year old who drinks and likes to have sex is not exactly abnormal (let's call a spade a spade).

tl, dr; There's a difference between vandalizing and acting different at work
President King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:10 PM   #262
Darth Vaicious

Nation: Coronia
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default Re: Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by President King View Post
Not going to quote that because it was obscenely long, but is mostly in response to #1. There's a difference between being respectful and work and then blowing off steam in your spare time. Also, being a 25 year old who drinks and likes to have sex is not exactly abnormal (let's call a spade a spade).

tl, dr; There's a difference between vandalizing and acting different at work
I never said anything about vandalizing anything, but I donīt like when someone try to bully me, so if someone really keep at it, them get a good beating, but averyone who knows me, already know that.

And yeah I like to drink, but with moderation and I just donīt have sex with any girl I just meet.

It was more of an example than anything else, like I said I,m a really peaceful person most of the time, just donīt pick a fight with me, or else...
Second Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardSilver Admiralty RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Darth Vaicious is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

Tags
rumors