The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 02-11-2015, 01:23 PM   #1
Hasc
I like pie

Nation: Empire of Minho
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Hasc

Default Supremacy1914 - round 2 Started!

Hey!

Would you guys be interested in a game of supremacy1914? We need 10 players, and I was thinking of making this open to Legion members, ex-Legion members and members of any alliance that is allied with The Legion.

Due to having more than 10 players interested in 24h, we are going to open another round. If we can get 10 players in the section 2, we will make it a championship with the best 5 players in each round will advance to a final round. In a perfect world both rounds would start at the same time, but since we aren't 100% we will get a total of 20 players and we don't know how long that will take, round 1 will start immediately.

This is how the game works:

As a simple explanation: it's risk with an interactive market/military feature. It's time based, very strategic, and very fun.

As a longer explanation: Each player gets control of a nation in the beginning of WWI. The playable nations are balanced (there are small nations controlled by AI), so unless for geography reasons and natural resources, it's indifferent playing with The German Empire or Spain for example.
The available nations are: Great Britain, France, Spain, Morocco, Sweden, Russia, The German Empire, Austrian-Hungary Empire, The Ottoman Empire, Italy.
The game develops quite slow (very slow in the first 3 or 4 days, then people start declaring war on each other), and you can play going to the game 5min in the morning and 5min in the end of the day, unless you are at war. If you are at war, then going to the game more often just to make sure that everything is okay is recommended, but you don't need to spend more than 5min in each time. The point is that it isn't a time consuming game.
The victory conditions are these: there are 2000 points at any time that are distributed along the nations according to their strength. When a nation reaches 1000 points, that nation wins. Having 1000 points means you alone have the same strength of all remaining nations.
You can make alliances, trade, spy and sabotage, make a trade embargo, and try to manipulate price of natural resources on the stock market. I wouldn't recommend having more than one ally (two at the most), since having more than that means that the 2000 points will be divided among a lot of nations which means that it will be difficult to someone to reach the 1000 necessary.

I don't think you will need to download anything to play. It runs on your browser and you can even play it on your smartphone or tablet (or at least it did, I haven't played in over a year).

Player1: Iron Wolf - Joined
Player2: ComradVader007 - Joined
Player3: Staccs - Joined
Player4: King William - Joined
Player5: ForSparta - Joined
Player6: KJD - Joined
Player7: Wes the Wise - Joined
Player8: Patrick MacFarlane - Joined
Player9: scozy - Joined
Player10: Darth Viacious - Joined
Alternate: Princess xR1

We have 10 players, please start joining. The game will start automatically running when everybody has joined.
Here are the instructions:

-Go to www.supremacy1914.com and register an account if you don't have one.
-In the "Main Menu" you will find "The games" (please make sure your language is set to english! or you won't be able to find this game)
-You will find a typing box saying "Search game..." insert: 1036454
-You should have found only one game with the game "Legion round2"
-Click "Play", password is: avelegio
-The game will randomly assign you a nation

I strongly recommend you to read this on the first 2 days: http://www.supremacy1914.com/index.php?id=137
Equilibrium WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardAdmiralty Award for Peacetime ServiceDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationMost Improved Legionnaire

Last edited by Hasc; 03-20-2015 at 05:24 PM.
Hasc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 04:52 PM   #2
bitermer

Nation: Bitermeria

Default Re: Supremacy1914 - round 2

put me down for this game too!

Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceFunniest LegionnaireSpam-A-Thon Winner
bitermer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 04:56 PM   #3
Hasc
I like pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitermer View Post
put me down for this game too!
You can only play in 1 round. The objective is to have a Championship: the best 5 players in each round play the final round. Having someone play in both rounds would be unfair...
Equilibrium WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardAdmiralty Award for Peacetime ServiceDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationMost Improved Legionnaire
Old 02-11-2015, 05:48 PM   #4
bitermer

Oh I didnt realise,just wanted to play more game with legion.

Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceFunniest LegionnaireSpam-A-Thon Winner
Old 02-11-2015, 06:23 PM   #5
bitermer

championship sounds cool though!

Old 02-12-2015, 08:15 AM   #6
King William

Nation: Royal Nine

Discord name: KingWilliam

Alliance:
Invicta

I'll play.

How are we organizing this?
King William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 09:39 AM   #7
ComradeVader007

Nation: Aggieland

Discord name: ComradeVader007

Alliance:
Sparta

Thanks for adding me to this list.
ComradeVader007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 09:51 AM   #8
Hasc
I like pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post
I'll play.

You are win. Just read the main post. If you have doubts, just ask here.
Old 02-12-2015, 09:54 AM   #9
Konkrage
Xineoph touched me here.

Nation: Konkrage1

Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post
I'll play.

Recruit anyone you want! Once it fills up we will start the round.

The rules are simple: in the qualifying round the top 5 advance. One the top 5 from game 1 and game 2 are determined, the championship round will begin (even if the other games aren't over).

Casualties Peak Rank: #1 Defending, #3 Overall
Nukes Sent: 482 | Nukes Taken: 165

Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarBi-cycle War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Konkrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 12:37 PM   #10
Staccs
More butts, more bucks, never giving more fucks

Nation: RaccNation

Discord name: Staccs

I have a computer nao. I'm in my Legion lovelies.
ODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement Award
Staccs is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
1914, 2, round, supremacy, supremacy1914