The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Graphic Display Case & Shop

Graphic Display Case & Shop Interested in getting a signature or avatar designed? Or just want to show off your latest graphical creations? The display case & shop is your place to post.

Old 11-14-2008, 11:15 PM   #1
the god of lightning
The Legion's Chess Champion

Nation: Ithaca
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: TGOL

Default Question

Hi I'm trying to make my own sig but the site wont accept the one I've made. Now I'm trying to figure out what I did wrong so can you guys tell me what all the rules are for the sigs? Like what type of files they have to be and the image size and file size limits.

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarMaroon WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomics General Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
the god of lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:16 PM   #2
David Ben-Gurion
Veteran Financial Despot

Nation: Swiss Confederation

Discord name: David Ben-Gurion

Default Re: Question

What type of file is the sig you are trying to upload?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcadian Empire
She sits down and then I say, "Okay, I'll help you with maths now?"

She looks at me and says, "Please leave, you're a distraction."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcadian Empire
She encouraged me to get onto Tinder... and she said she matched up with random guys but she'd never take it any further. Meanwhile I only matched with bots or with girls who would unmatch with me after I said something. Oh well
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarODN WarMaroon WarNSO WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs General Service Citation
David Ben-Gurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:19 PM   #3
the god of lightning

bmp I made it in paint.

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarMaroon WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomics General Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Old 11-14-2008, 11:23 PM   #4
Vanik Hardil
Behold the Neep!

Nation: Neepolito Harnilito

Discord name: VanikHardil

Alliance:
bjalbert

that shouldent be a problem, the second image in my sig was originally put up as a bmp, but its best if you use the format PNG it loads a lot faster.

are you using the IMG tags?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubb View Post
Probably the one where you watch your step sister frig herself from the doorway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom the pit leader View Post
Anyone can send 14 million troops into the wood chipper. That doesn't mean you learned anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar Rob View Post
I have been busy as a ballsack in an orgy.
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationMost Improved Legionnaire
Vanik Hardil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:27 PM   #5
the god of lightning

I know almost nothing about graphics and only a bit more then that about uploading stuff so you'll have to explain stuff. IMG tags?

Old 11-15-2008, 12:36 AM   #6
Pimptastic
Banned

Nation: Clockwise

Discord name: Anti-Clockwise

use photobucket and just copy paste the [img]... link
Pimptastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:22 AM   #7
the god of lightning

Thanks Clock that worked. It's pretty big so I prob wont keep it too long but I still think it'll be good for a laugh for a while.

Old 11-15-2008, 02:16 AM   #8
Iron Wolf
The war drums have a groovy dance beat

Nation: Rising Force

Discord name: Iron_Wolf

LOL Love it!!!

Captain, Imperial Zombie Infantry (ret), Knight of the Undead Legion

Glory -- Sometimes, you just have to draw your weapons, say "f*ck it" and see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watcher View Post
Good people can see me panic as I legit though the alliance was going to hand me my balls over the city gates.

We were 2 steps away from a Watcher baked potato.
One Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Iron Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Graphic Display Case & Shop

Tags
question