The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 06-18-2011, 06:15 AM   #1
Alexander Kerensky

Nation: Strana Mechty
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Alexander

Default Fulfillment of Reparations to =LOST=

On this matter below I am posting as Alexander Kerensky said named person as such and with no ties to Legion Government or the membership there of.

Since official reparations have stated yesterday with GOONS, as per the The Overtime Accords Section 3, paragraph labeled 7:
Quote:
Alexander Kerenksy shall create a Microsoft™Paint picture using the theme "Let the Wookie Win" for =LOST=.
The following is its completion based only what is stated in the above treaty and as such my posting of said completion here is based solely as proof it has been finished. If the alliance of =LOST=, its members, or other concerned parties had wished it be posted elsewhere, then maybe you should have thought about that when you wrote up the treaty.

Like any good painting you will need a story to properly frame it and music, enjoy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InRDF_0lfHk[/ame]

It was April of 2011, I remember it like it was two month ago. Dark times all around, the pure retardation of short bus riding toddlers calling them selves . It was like some kind of low budget quagmire of a movie, but I steadied myself and there I was, knee deep in four wars with my rape face on:

It had already been a long conflict with our lower tiers pushing the front on multiple enemies. Casualties were piling up like fat girls at a stair well when the elevator is down. Peace talks had broken down many times over, our flank was hit hard but stood strong. GOONS was a smoldering heap of ash, a month earlier MK had to try and bolster support by telling everyone they dumped over five billion dollars of aid into them, they only looked foolish.

Finally after multiple attempts peace was agreed to, reps would have to be paid in order to save allies left behind by those cowards who entered and left a long war in a week. Then out of no where, and after signatures had already been released a fringe alliance who was only at war with Legion on paper demanded a term "for the lulz", I can only imagine what could have happened....

How could an AA with less than 10 unique member wars demand reps so late in the peace process? An AA that no one even talks to, even there own allies? it was inconceivable to the point that I almost stroked out even trying to understand how an entire collective of people could so..... uh...

My left arm is still numb today... a war wound i'll carry with with me the rest of my CN days. I have long since stopped trying to understand the minds of people who believe they are Patton style tacti-cool geniuses, you know the ones, the tubby little bastards with the airsoft guns in there moms basement.

But I do digress, so with out further dictation I give you the reparations payment to =LOST= from Alexander Kerensky, with special thanks to Ironwolf.

Alexander Kerensky
Second Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonRecruitment Service AwardEducation AwardGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardMost Serious Legionnaire
Alexander Kerensky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 06:18 AM   #2
Feibelman
Whiskey Monstrosity

Nation: Feibelstan II

Default Re: Fulfillment of Reparations to =LOST=

Epic
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Feibelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 07:09 AM   #3
bitermer

Nation: Bitermeria

yum

Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceFunniest LegionnaireSpam-A-Thon Winner
bitermer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 07:26 AM   #4
Edward Reed

Nation: Plutonia

Discord name: Edward{RnR}

Alliance:
RnR

Awesome
Old 06-18-2011, 07:30 AM   #5
sojourner

Nation: Logos

Discord name: sojourner[TLR|gov]

Alliance:
The Last Republic

EPIC!!!
Foreign Ministry Nation Exchange Ribbon
sojourner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 07:31 AM   #6
Legionnaire

Nation: Legionia

The High Council of Wizards approves of this.
The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarTetris WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest Legionnaire
Legionnaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 07:32 AM   #7
Feibelman
Whiskey Monstrosity

Nation: Feibelstan II

Some servant of LOST was bitching about it not being on the OWF.
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Feibelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 07:57 AM   #8
DanDesade
déjà vu all over again

Nation: Atlantia

Let the Wookie Win indeed
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonHero of the LegionDefense Medal of ValorAdmiralty Award for Peacetime ServiceDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest Legionnaire
DanDesade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 09:28 AM   #9
Master Holton
Polar now

Nation: The Tamrielic Empire

Discord name: Holton

Alliance:
New Polar Order

lololololol
Doomhouse WarSpammiest Legionnaire
Master Holton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 10:43 AM   #10
Woosels
WWFSMD?

Nation: Woosels

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUstarKU View Post
The April fools is that Woosels was never born, he was simply shaped from heavy metal and put here to destroy the world
Quote:
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when it's waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye. - Hunter S. Thompson
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Woosels is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
fulfillment, lost, reparations