The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 10-07-2008, 05:57 AM   #301
FreeMason
Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Nation: Sexi Thyme
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default Re: The Cookie Collections

I think you left it up your ass jacky
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
FreeMason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:02 AM   #302
FreeMason
Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Nation: Sexi Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Man View Post
Hmmmmmmm...... GOOD Point Megamind.

Now we know (vagely) how she looks.

MUST KONW MOAR.

*Penguin Man goes back into his lab to do research

Seriously guise, anyone with any knowledge of IP addresses, google, and all the other fine features of teh interwebz already knows exactly what she looks like, where she lives, what school she goes to, her favorite color, the fact that her dog's name is Spike...uh...good thing I don't!

EDIT: Pardon the doble post.
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
FreeMason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:40 AM   #303
Megamind

Nation: MLW worldwide

Discord name: Megamind

Well some of us prefer getting our info without using dirty tricks...but yeah it's easy to find people...
Great War IIICoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Silver AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Megamind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:02 AM   #304
Penguin Man

Nation: Penguintopolis

MEBBE SOME PEOPLE ARENT AS SMART AS YOU

*Penguin Man points at himself

Penguins Will take over
Be ready for the invasion

Confucious say: To make egg roll, push it.

Need Tech?? Click Here!!
Coalition WarBronze Admiralty RibbonEconomics General Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Penguin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:24 AM   #305
asacavanagh

Nation: Sirius

Discord name: AaroN#0877

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyseto123 View Post
* jackyseto123 demands status report on Arbitard cookie

how dare you demand something from casey

*Asa kicks jacky out the door of this thread :eusa_clap:
Coalition WarIch Dien Silver AwardRecruitment Service Award
asacavanagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:27 AM   #306
Penguin Man

Nation: Penguintopolis

GREAT JOB, GREAT JOB

supercalifradillisticexpealidocius cookie : Its long

Penguins Will take over
Be ready for the invasion

Confucious say: To make egg roll, push it.

Need Tech?? Click Here!!
Coalition WarBronze Admiralty RibbonEconomics General Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Penguin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 07:32 PM   #307
hockeyD13 (Ozark)

Nation: Blue Cat Nation

Grave dig because this thread was full of win, plus Casey told me to
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarEquilibrium WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
hockeyD13 (Ozark) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 07:51 PM   #308
tom the pit leader
Brutal Despot

Nation: there be rabbits

9 months, 14 days.

Nice grave dig.

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFunniest Legionnaire
tom the pit leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 08:05 PM   #309
casey3927
Official Cookiemonger

Nation: Landguardian

Alliance:
The Order of the Paradox

lol Hockey, finished this for you

Quote:
After a long, long hiatus, our faithful explorer touches down back on Earth. Her travels had taken her far off into the reaches of space after a long, wearing season of soccer on the ground. Determined to not lose any of the information that had taken so long to collect, she sets her pen down to her beaten journal now with its aging paper and cracked leather. It almost looks as weathered as our fair reporter. She begins to write.

TOP Cookie On return to orange and entering the order, I finally found the elusive TOP cookie. This cookie is unique in that it spins. Some people feeling in the mood for a prank sometimes draw a spiral and create an instant device for hypnotism. Of course, it should be no surprise that this cookie is a favorite of the platypus and is full of orangey goodness.

Magic Cookie A quick trip to Hogwarts with a stop in at the cafeteria where I was promptly served by house elf, I quickly discovered the mystical properties of these cookies. Tasting slightly how I would imagine a piece of wood the inhabitants of Hogwarts call a wand, these cookies have the ability to cause the person eating it to cast spells, many times inadvertently, causing general chaos. All in all, a good cookie, but the Ministry of Magic apparently is putting a worldwide ban on them. Get them while you can.

Apollo Cookie These cookies were created especially in the memory of the first space landing. Apparently though, much like some of the original footage of the landing, part of the paper where this recipe was used was recycled in the use for other, less important recipes. Supposedly they happened though so I guess we’ll have to take NASA’s word for it

Swordfish Cookie Tasting slightly like a steak but quite sharp, these cookies were a novelty in the coastal towns that I traversed through. Apparently, if you can get over having to pick out little metal pieces which are from a shredded sword, they’re pretty good. Taste like steak

Transformer Cookie Slightly metallic and one of those cookies that don’t originate from this world, but it still was quite a surprise seeing a cookie in the shape of a car transform straight into a little robot right in from of my eyes. Apparently they take offense to being eaten so I would not advise trying to eat one unless you want to cause a worldwide invasion.

Martian Cookie After a much too expensive (and when I say expensive, I mean expensive ) expedition and a limited time frame on how long the actual expedition and base could remain, the expedition I was part of finally managed to discover this cookie. I’m not sure that the investment into this “wonder” is quite worth the return, but hey, at least I can say that I was in space and that a little Martian decided to share his baking with me. Contrary to public opinion, and to my surprise, Martians aren’t green but blue and they quite enjoy their culinary arts.

I must apologize to those who enjoyed the findings of this journal and for my long absence. Travelling in space and other obligations ate up my time, but hopefully these cookies will satisfy your needs. Thanks to HockeyD13 for convincing me that Planet Bob still needs an investigate explorer as to what cookies inhabit this planet and for helping me with some of the ideas. Until next time, have fun and try not to eat all the cookies

Quote:
<@OjirasAjeridas[CON]> never ask why when Casey's involved...
casey3927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 08:08 PM   #310
hockeyD13 (Ozark)

Nation: Blue Cat Nation

YAY I got a shout out and I found most of the cookies with her
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarEquilibrium WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
hockeyD13 (Ozark) is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
collections, cookie