The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:21 AM   #11
Feibelman
Whiskey Monstrosity

Nation: Feibelstan II
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default Re: Homework Help Thread - for all homework needs

I'm good with History and Language.
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Feibelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:28 AM   #12
Vanik Hardil
Behold the Neep!

Nation: Neepolito Harnilito

Discord name: VanikHardil

Alliance:
bjalbert

Awesome, you don't mind tutoring, do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubb View Post
Probably the one where you watch your step sister frig herself from the doorway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom the pit leader View Post
Anyone can send 14 million troops into the wood chipper. That doesn't mean you learned anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar Rob View Post
I have been busy as a ballsack in an orgy.
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationMost Improved Legionnaire
Vanik Hardil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:29 AM   #13
Feibelman
Whiskey Monstrosity

Nation: Feibelstan II

Nope
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Feibelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:33 AM   #14
Vanik Hardil
Behold the Neep!

Alliance:
bjalbert

Awesome! I appreciate it

Quote:
Probably the one where you watch your step sister frig herself from the doorway.
Quote:
Anyone can send 14 million troops into the wood chipper. That doesn't mean you learned anything.
Quote:
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationMost Improved Legionnaire
Old 05-28-2010, 05:13 AM   #15
Arcadian Empire
The Legion's Resident Pikachu

Nation: Arcadian Empire

Discord name: Arcadian

Err... what kinds of stuff in those topics? And what year are you in...?

Sure, I may do the highest maths level one can do before university - but if you're a 4th year Actuarial Student, I can't help you

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireMost Active Legionnaire

Last edited by Vanik Hardil; 05-28-2010 at 11:17 AM.
Arcadian Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:01 AM   #16
MrAdmiralX
Now you know, so now you die

Nation: Zorg Enterprises

Discord name: MrAdmiralX

Alliance:
Legion

Can probably help Math and Science

Since Jan 1. Tech Sent: 800 Money Sent: 15mil
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
MrAdmiralX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:24 AM   #17
Vanik Hardil
Behold the Neep!

Alliance:
bjalbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcadian Empire View Post
Err... what kinds of stuff in those topics? And what year are you in...?

Sure, I may do the highest maths level one can do before university - but if you're a 4th year Actuarial Student, I can't help you
9th grade. Math is Algebra: Algebraic Foundations, Solving Linear Equations, Solving One- and Two-Variable Inequalities, Proportions; Percents; and Simple Probability, Functions and their Graphs, Linear Equations and their Graphs, and Other Forms of Linear Equations.

Straight quoted from my lesson page.
Also.. I fixed your double post..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAdmiralX View Post
Can probably help Math and Science
Alright, Science is Environmental Science, and unlike my math, I do not have access to every single name of my subjects.. BUT I AM currently doing SI Units and such, so hopefully that will give you an idea of where I am at.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-29-2010, 03:51 AM   #18
Arcadian Empire
The Legion's Resident Pikachu

Nation: Arcadian Empire

Discord name: Arcadian

Lol, SI units... only in America

Sure, PM me with questions if you want.

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireMost Active Legionnaire
Arcadian Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 05:34 AM   #19
MrAdmiralX
Now you know, so now you die

Nation: Zorg Enterprises

Discord name: MrAdmiralX

Alliance:
Legion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcadian Empire View Post
Lol, SI units... only in America

Sure, PM me with questions if you want.
Why go to you when he can go to the person that helped you?

Since Jan 1. Tech Sent: 800 Money Sent: 15mil
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
MrAdmiralX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 07:50 AM   #20
Vanik Hardil
Behold the Neep!

Alliance:
bjalbert

Actually.. if you guys could give me a nice overview of the math that I said, it would be awesome.. because right now I am just trying to compile notes..

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
homework, thread