The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Contests

Contests Think you can pick the winners of RL competitions? Try your hand at our contests for in-game prizes.

Old 12-31-2018, 05:53 AM   #1
Firkinvald

Nation: Firkinland
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Ragnar

Exclamation 2019 NFL Playoffs

This contest will run throughout the playoffs and will include the Super Bowl.

You will make your predictions for one round (weekend) at a time.

You will earn points as follows:

1 point for each correct prediction in the first 2 rounds.
2 points for each correct prediction in the Conference Championships.
4 points for correctly predicting the winner of the Super Bowl.

The winner is the one with the most points at the end of the playoffs. The winner will receive his choice of 200 tech or 12,000,000 (18,000,000) cash.

This week’s games are:

Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans
Seattle Seahawks at Dallas Cowboys
LA Chargers at Baltimore Ravens
Philadelphia Eagles at Chicago Bears

Your predictions are due by the end of the day on Friday, January 4, 2019.

Prizes will be based on the number of entries.

Good Luck to all!
Order on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardInspector General's Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorEconomics Distinguished Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Firkinvald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 03:25 PM   #2
jacka

Nation: north 40

Default Re: 2019 NFL Playoffs Contest

Indianapolis Colts
Seattle Seahawks
LA Chargers
Philadelphia Eagles
Tetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarBiPolar 2 War MedalNuclear SurvivorDefense Medal of ValorAdmiralty Award for Peacetime ServiceEconomic Program Service Award
jacka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 04:53 PM   #3
king qaz

Nation: my own little workd

Houston Texans
Seattle Seahawks
LA Chargers
Philadelphia Eagles

Second Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardIch Dien Lifetime AwardDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator Award
king qaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 10:58 PM   #4
raptor69

Nation: Moldovian Federation

Indianapolis Colts
Dallas Cowboys
Baltimore Ravens
Philadelphia Eagles
Doom WarNSO WarUmbrella War
raptor69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 06:46 AM   #5
Firkinvald

Houston
Dallas
Baltimore
Chicago
Order on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardInspector General's Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorEconomics Distinguished Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Old 01-01-2019, 08:52 AM   #6
Alexander Kerensky

Nation: Strana Mechty

Discord name: Alexander

Texans
Cowboys
Chargers
Bears
Second Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonRecruitment Service AwardEducation AwardGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardMost Serious Legionnaire
Alexander Kerensky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 06:17 AM   #7
King Hayden

Nation: Kingdom of Frelia

Discord name: King Hayden

Colts
Ravens
Bears
Seahawks
Nuclear Survivor
King Hayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 12:18 PM   #8
Firkinvald

Exclamation Re: 2019 NFL Playoffs Contest

Your Picks are due today … last chance for those who wish to enter this round!

Old 01-04-2019, 07:47 PM   #9
happy5214 
Econ Chief

Nation: Manitae

Discord name: happy5214

I wouldn't mind the prize this year being 3 rounds of cash or tech. The talking heads are saying this year's playoffs are more wide open than usual, so picking correctly will be harder.

Colts @ Texans: I have no idea about this one. It's a toss-up, so I actually tossed a coin I found laying around. It landed tails, so I'll pick the Colts.

Seahawks @ Cowboys: I know much the Cowboys struggle in the postseason. Seattle, on the other hand, has several playoff-tested veterans, chief among them Carroll and Wilson. Give me the Seahawks, though I wouldn't be upset if the 'Boys moved on.

Chargers @ Ravens: Baltimore is known for its defense. The Chargers have played all 16 games on the road. I'll take the Chargers to beat a good rookie QB.

Eagles @ Bears: Please, please don't let the Eagles advance! I'm begging you. My mom's from Chicago, and I despise the Eagles and how they took advantage of a mid-playoff rule change! Give me the Bears to set up a house showdown.

To recap, I'm taking the Colts, Seahawks, Chargers, and Bears.
happy5214, by the Grace of the Imperator and the Consul of Internal and Economic Affairs, Senator, Chief Economic Coordinator, Director of Trades, Chancellor of the Treasury, and Chief Censor, Voter of Team Proposals, Enactor of Purple Sanctions, Executor of Financial Policy, Organizer and Protector of the Circles, Comptroller of Allied National Resources, Head Merchant of Tech, Bringer of Aid, Expander of Nations, Collector of Statistics, and Analyst of the Game.

For today, we aid. For tomorrow, we tech deal. For all, we trade. Forever, wir dienen.

Vivu feliĉe kaj amike, parolu la veron, kaj elektu la bezonojn de ĉiuj anstataŭ viajn.

Ave Legio.

While I have worked to improve the quality of The Legion, I have accumulated the following awards:

Maroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarBi-cycle War MedalBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationMost Active LegionnaireMost Serious LegionnaireMost Improved Legionnaire
happy5214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 06:04 AM   #10
Firkinvald

Here are your predictions for the first round:

RulerIndianpolisHoustonSeattleDallasLA ChargersBaltimorePhiladelphiaChicago
king qaz xx x x 
jackax x x x 
raptor69x  x xx 
King Haydenx x  x x
Alexander Kerensky x xx  x
happy5214x x x  x
Firkinvald x x x x

As happy5214 would like 3 rounds of tech or cash to be awarded, with his permission, I would like to award 2 rounds to the winner of the contest and 1 round to 2nd place.

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Contests

Tags
2019, contest, nfl, playoffs