The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 09-14-2018, 12:06 AM   #1
Lord Windmark
Taoiseach of Clan Dalcassian

Nation: Regnum Saoirse
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Lord_Windmark

Default PlayerUnkowns Battlegrounds

So its like the adult version of Fortnite! Anyone here play this game by PUBG?? Its for console, im only an xbox guy so I assume its on PS4 aswel.

Nations Recruited for The Legion: XXIV

Served as Vice Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from 5th June 2018 - 9th September 2018
Served as Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from: 9th September 2018 - 25th of July 2020
Served a 2nd term as Vice Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from: 25th July 2020 to May 2021
Served 2nd term as Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from: March 1st 2022 - Present

Umbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarBi-cycle War MedalBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Lord Windmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 12:43 AM   #2
happy5214 
Econ Chief

Nation: Manitae

Discord name: happy5214

Default Re: PlayerUnkowns Battlegrounds

This is probably the wrong forum for a game discussion.
happy5214, by the Grace of the Imperator and the Consul of Internal and Economic Affairs, Senator, Chief Economic Coordinator, Director of Trades, Chancellor of the Treasury, and Chief Censor, Voter of Team Proposals, Enactor of Purple Sanctions, Executor of Financial Policy, Organizer and Protector of the Circles, Comptroller of Allied National Resources, Head Merchant of Tech, Bringer of Aid, Expander of Nations, Collector of Statistics, and Analyst of the Game.

For today, we aid. For tomorrow, we tech deal. For all, we trade. Forever, wir dienen.

Vivu feliĉe kaj amike, parolu la veron, kaj elektu la bezonojn de ĉiuj anstataŭ viajn.

Ave Legio.

While I have worked to improve the quality of The Legion, I have accumulated the following awards:

Maroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarBi-cycle War MedalBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationMost Active LegionnaireMost Serious LegionnaireMost Improved Legionnaire
happy5214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 07:13 AM   #3
Konkrage
Xineoph touched me here.

Nation: Konkrage1

I have played it extensively. While in the same category as Fortnite, the games are very very different. PUBG is significantly less polished. The last time I played I was just living with the frustrating flaws. Slow render times, sometimes lag spikes, sometimes I’d glitch through a building, sometimes my car would randomly explode, etc. That said, very fun game.

Once I upgraded my Xbox things went much smoother. If you have an older Xbox don’t bother imo

Casualties Peak Rank: #1 Defending, #3 Overall
Nukes Sent: 482 | Nukes Taken: 165

Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarBi-cycle War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Konkrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 07:14 AM   #4
Lord Windmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy5214 View Post
This is probably the wrong forum for a game discussion.
Once again happy if it bothers you then move it..

Any players of this rather interesting game here then??

Served as Vice Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from 5th June 2018 - 9th September 2018
Served as Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from: 9th September 2018 - 25th of July 2020
Served a 2nd term as Vice Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from: 25th July 2020 to May 2021
Served 2nd term as Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from: March 1st 2022 - Present

Umbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarBi-cycle War MedalBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Old 09-14-2018, 09:45 AM   #5
Immerael
The Legion's Resident Demi God

Nation: Goldoa

Discord name: Immerael[TheLegion]

I play on PC. I like Pubg better then Fortnite because Fortnite is too whimsical or kid focused I suppose. Thats not a bad thing inherently at all just not what I'm looking for in my shooters.

That said Pubg does have issues, many of them and I rant a great deal about how its taken so long for them to actually fix their game. I enjoy it but from all accounts Fortnite is far more polished and smooth expirence (I have not played fortnite) which is easy to understand. That said pubg is improving lately and the most recent patch seemed to fix quite a few issues for me and was great.
Second Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarSnake Eyes WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDistinguished Donator Award
Immerael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 01:21 AM   #6
Lord Windmark

If their is interest we should try and get a Legion squad going for a few games some night!!

Old 09-15-2018, 03:02 AM   #7
Alexander Kerensky

Nation: Strana Mechty

Discord name: Alexander

I like the idea of PUBG but the game just bores me to death. I play Fortnite on PS4 and Computer regularly though.
Second Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonRecruitment Service AwardEducation AwardGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardMost Serious Legionnaire
Alexander Kerensky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:29 PM   #8
Penultidodo

Nation: Sarmal

Discord name: Rdtie

PUBG is a nice game. I have to agree that it is somewhat boring when playing alone, fortunately I have some good friends willing to play with me. I play it on PC and it is true that it has bugs, but it won't stop me from playing it.
Umbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationMost Improved Legionnaire
Penultidodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 08:43 AM   #9
vasudev

Nation: deathgun

Discord name: Vasudev03

Pubg got banned in India because we all got so addicted,
As such i was in ace last season , in pubg mobile
anyone plays it’s can give me ur account name I will send u friend request.
My kill ratio is 5.69 .
Nuclear SurvivorAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonRecruitment Service Award
vasudev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 12:05 PM   #10
Caeiro

Nation: Ascardia

Bought it for PC. Never played.
I'm not a big fan of "battle royale" games.

Nations Anarchyed at this time:
Second Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonInternal Affairs General Service CitationMost Improved Legionnaire
Caeiro is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
battlegrounds, playerunkowns