The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Entertainment & Technology

Entertainment & Technology Discussion of music, games, movies, and computer technology.

Old 06-20-2019, 03:06 PM   #1
Lord Windmark
Taoiseach of Clan Dalcassian

Nation: Regnum Saoirse
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Lord_Windmark

Default Amazon Fire 7 Tablet

Im considering buying a tablet and i was wondering if any of you have any Amazon lroducts of this kind and could give some feedback! If the AI is terrible id rather not!

Nations Recruited for The Legion: XXIV

Umbrella WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Silver AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Lord Windmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 07:22 PM   #2
Alexander Kerensky 

Nation: Strana Mechty
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Alexander

Default Re: Amazon Fire 7 Tablet

Unless you are in love with the amazon product life (like basic people are with apple) I would not recommend their tablets. I get a new/used Fire tablet every couple years due to how cheap they are on the aftermarket and root it so I can turn it into a generic android tablet.

Second Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonRecruitment Service AwardEducation AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardMost Serious Legionnaire
Alexander Kerensky is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Entertainment & Technology

Tags
7, amazon, fire, tablet