The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 02-06-2011, 03:32 PM   #1
Volgan

Nation: Upperlands
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Alliance:
Orange Defence Network

Default Sure is a pretty forum.

Well chaps,

I will say one thing for you Legion boys. You sure do put together a nice looking forum. I've noticed the eagle graphic on the OWF and thought it was really nice. My compliments on its design. A class act.

Unfortunately we are at war. Shame really. Appears I have already offended one of you lot on the OWF. Maybe your guy bruses easy but no harm intended. Just some bravedo you understand.

Anyway heres hoping you come to your senses and find a way out of this conundrum you got yourselves into. Cant say I'm thrilled to be "sticking up" for GOONS but you know, orders and such.

Cheers one and all. Might be better if you closed down my account until the war is over.

Volgan
ODN

Last edited by Volgan; 02-06-2011 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Spelling - not my strong point
Volgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:36 PM   #2
Cinderella
Banned

Nation: Cinderella

Default Re: Sure is a pretty forum.

lmbo, legion are completely useless. if they haven't begun peace negotiations yet i'd be shocked.
Cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:37 PM   #3
Justin The Terrible
A Mucky Pup

Nation: USSRII

yea your right lololol.. we are so useless.. especially me you should attack me and find out how uselessness will burn you to the ground..
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarNuclear SurvivorSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Justin The Terrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:46 PM   #4
tom the pit leader
Brutal Despot

Nation: there be rabbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volgan View Post
Well chaps,

I will say one thing for you Legion boys. You sure do put together a nice looking forum. I've noticed the eagle graphic on the OWF and thought it was really nice. My compliments on its design. A class act.

Unfortunately we are at war. Shame really. Appears I have already offended one of you lot on the OWF. Maybe your guy bruses easy but no harm intended. Just some bravedo you understand.

Anyway heres hoping you come to your senses and find a way out of this conundrum you got yourselves into. Cant say I'm thrilled to be "sticking up" for GOONS but you know, orders and such.

Cheers one and all. Might be better if you closed down my account until the war is over.

Volgan
ODN
I find our forums are quite nice. Also, you don't seem to be a troll, you should hang out over here more.

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFunniest Legionnaire
tom the pit leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:39 AM   #5
Assarax
Lurkin'

Nation: Xandedrat

Discord name: Assarax

Quote:
Well chaps,

Volgan
ODN
You know what? This is refreshing, considering the amount of ODNers we've had to ban from these forums in the last 24 hours. At least some of you have a sense of decency and respect. I can understand bravado, but there's a line between bravado and supporting your alliance and being downright disrespectful in someone's home.

The Legion's always tried to have a cordial co-existence with ODN, but it seems that the majority of ODN would rather take a page out of MK's book and completely disrespect us whenever possible. It's sad, really.

I hope you stick around and hang out with us, you seem like a good guy.

More Nukes! Less Sophie!

"Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned; yet we have not advanced an inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth."
~ Thomas Jefferson, "Notes on Virginia"

May the streets run Orange with ODN blood! I still <3 you though, BDCC.

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Loyalty AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Assarax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:12 AM   #6
Imperial
Who this?

Nation: The Imperial Empire

Discord name: Imperial

But I wanted to ban him Ass...

Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Imperial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:42 AM   #7
tom the pit leader
Brutal Despot

Nation: there be rabbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
But I wanted to ban him Ass...
do you have banlust?

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFunniest Legionnaire
tom the pit leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:33 AM   #8
Lord Gobb

Nation: UPNUPF

Alliance:
MK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin The Terrible View Post
yea your right lololol.. we are so useless.. especially me you should attack me and find out how uselessness will burn you to the ground..
"You cannot declare war on USSRII because that nation is a peaceful nation."

Lord Gobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:13 PM   #9
Abas64
The hardest thing to open is a closed mind

Nation: United

Discord name: Abas64

Quote:
Well chaps,

Volgan
ODN
I have been to a lot of forums and i am not being biased in any way when i say this but the best looking forum has to go to the legion.

And dude feel free to hang out here

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
lmbo, legion are completely useless. if they haven't begun peace negotiations yet i'd be shocked.
Hey do you know you are a ? And this is

... plus did i mention that ?

Abas64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 04:02 PM   #10
SickLaxBro
Would Anyone Care to Lax?

Nation: SticksAndStones

Abas, please don't try fighting the trolls.
Second Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Silver AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
SickLaxBro is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
forum, pretty