The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Forum Games

Forum Games Want to raise your post count? Add to the spam with our posting games.

Old 02-07-2022, 12:18 AM   #131
Xineoph 

Nation: Um
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Xineoph

Default Re: King of the Hill

A few eons pass and all challengers were defeated and the hill was forgotten along with it. One day a humble peasant enters a cave complex where the hill once stood. He looks around and sees the gifts from past civilizations, the ones who worshipped it as a living God, the bodies of those who tried to fight it. The peasant did not understand what he was looking at, but did notice the bright-ish humanoid standing in the middle.

The humanoid responds:
Are you too here to try and take over the hill? You will not succeed. I was brought here by Katechon himself, I am a living star taken form of man. Just my will to enforce gravity shall destroy you.

The peasant stares at him for a few seconds and says:
I don't believe in gravity.

The robot cannot comprehend the sentence, dissipates into nothingness and the peasant takes over the hill and its treasures.
Second Polar WarWSA WarOne Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Xineoph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 07:44 AM   #132
Emilia
Legionnaire

Nation: Virtual Empire

Discord name: Emilia

I just outlive the old man. I'm the queen of the hill now.
BiPolar 2 War MedalConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Emilia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 08:53 AM   #133
Tuttavilla

Nation: Vico Equense

Queens are not allowed here. That's a man only hill.
So, if there's no man around, I'm the actual King of the Hill... and you don't matter, Emilia

But I'm not a misogynist, we may cohexist.
Tuttavilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 05:11 PM   #134
Emilia
Legionnaire

I had changed the rules after I became queen. I just forcefully remove you from the hill and reclaim it.
BiPolar 2 War MedalConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Old 10-05-2023, 02:08 PM   #135
Xineoph 

All humans regardless of sex are weak, says I, ID-10-TERMINATOR ROBOT
Second Polar WarWSA WarOne Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Old 10-05-2023, 04:52 PM   #136
Emilia
Legionnaire

I use sorcery to disassemble you into fragments so small that you won't heal yourself.
Old 10-10-2023, 12:10 AM   #137
Promethixian

Nation: Promethixia

Discord name: Promethix

I eliminate all timelines in which everyone else on the hill doesn't spontaneously fall into the sky and rocket out of the solar system. I then walk on to the hill and enjoy my new found position as King of the Hill.
Promethixian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 05:47 AM   #138
Xineoph 

The Hill is not a timeline, the Hill is a destiny, and it is a destiny only for one, and that one will not be you.

"drags you, ties you to a ship and blasts you to ur anus*
Old 10-17-2023, 03:24 PM   #139
Emilia
Legionnaire

I teleport you away and create a magical barrier preventing anyone from coming to the hill.
Old 11-08-2023, 01:56 PM   #140
Xineoph 

Pah, magic is fake, nothing but smoke and mirrors. I smack your mirror barrier with my hammer and put the hill inside a volcano guarded by clones of superman.

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Forum Games

Tags
hill, king