The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 08-26-2011, 03:02 PM   #21
Feibelman
Whiskey Monstrosity

Nation: Feibelstan II
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default Re: This has always amazed me...

This big mama jama is about to hit the east coast. Bring it, Irene, you fucking bitch.
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Feibelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 03:28 PM   #22
FreedomBringers
Old School Legion Veteran

Nation: FreedomBringers

Discord name: FB|Legion

So I live about 1.5-2 blocks from the east river in Manhattan, and literally like 500 feet from the end of an evacuation zone. In total, they are ordering 250,000 people to evacuate in the city alone.

I have got my water, flashlight, and provisions. It should make for a very interesting weekend. They are shutting down all of the subway, buses, and trains tomorrow at noon. They are currently evacuating two of the hospitals that I attend medical school at, literally up the block from me.

As long as the power stays on, I will try to get some pictures of it coming ashore for you guys. Since I am right by the river I might get good shots of the storm surge.
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarNuclear SurvivorGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service Ribbon
FreedomBringers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 04:50 PM   #23
JOSEPHIVS MAGNVS
10th Legion Gemina...Julius Caesar's Men

Nation: TERRA ROMANORVM

Discord name: Josephivs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomBringers View Post

As long as the power stays on, I will try to get some pictures of it coming ashore for you guys. Since I am right by the river I might get good shots of the storm surge.
Uh, please don't...

Also, that storm it's like it has a brain. It stopped on top of us, strengthened, then zigzagged on its way out and then it left like a 300 mile long piece of itself that produced 24' of rain in 2 and a half days...It was like "here's my goodbye gift to you motherfuckers!". Then it was like "I'll eat as much heat off the ocean i can get before I go blast those other bitches" and headed straight for the U.S.

That's just some of what it did here being cat 1.
Tetris WarIch Dien Silver AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
JOSEPHIVS MAGNVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 05:35 PM   #24
Feibelman
Whiskey Monstrosity

Nation: Feibelstan II

Might as well swim, the water's getting warm.
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Feibelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:52 PM   #25
Locke
Okkusenman! Okkusenman!

Nation: Alestor

Discord name: Locke

Alliance:
Global Order of Darkness

Irene was a fucking pussy in most of the States. lol

Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 08:09 PM   #26
Index

Nation: Luxorz

Discord name: Index

Tell me about it. I've had a lot worse thunderstorms. I got all worked up over nothing
Index is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
amazed