The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Forum Games

Forum Games Want to raise your post count? Add to the spam with our posting games.

Old 04-18-2008, 03:59 AM   #1
Arcadian Empire
The Legion's Resident Pikachu

Nation: Arcadian Empire
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Arcadian

Default What is the person above you thinking of now?

Caek.

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireMost Active Legionnaire

Last edited by Arcadian Empire; 04-18-2008 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Better game.
Arcadian Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:44 AM   #2
Assarax
Lurkin'

Nation: Xandedrat

Discord name: Assarax

Default Re: What is the person above you thinking of now?

Australia

More Nukes! Less Sophie!

"Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned; yet we have not advanced an inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth."
~ Thomas Jefferson, "Notes on Virginia"

May the streets run Orange with ODN blood! I still <3 you though, BDCC.

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Loyalty AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Assarax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:39 AM   #3
Arcadian Empire

Uhm... Instant Beef-flavoured Noodles in a Cup?

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireMost Active Legionnaire
Old 04-29-2008, 06:38 AM   #4
forever young alaska

Nation: forever young alaska

i need a band aid
Ich Dien Silver Award
forever young alaska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:22 AM   #5
Arcadian Empire

So...when am I getting a purple name like everyone else?

(Seriously, ask for a mask in applications)

Old 05-03-2008, 07:22 PM   #6
Professor D
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Time Lord

Nation: Realm of Time Lords

I wonder if I could get them to spam a message that only talks about how sexy I am.
Coalition WarOutstanding Government Service RibbonEconomics Distinguished Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Professor D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 04:55 AM   #7
Arcadian Empire

Pants.

Old 05-04-2008, 08:12 AM   #8
Iron Wolf
The war drums have a groovy dance beat

Nation: Rising Force

Discord name: Iron_Wolf

Gotta catch 'em all!

Captain, Imperial Zombie Infantry (ret), Knight of the Undead Legion

Glory -- Sometimes, you just have to draw your weapons, say "f*ck it" and see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watcher View Post
Good people can see me panic as I legit though the alliance was going to hand me my balls over the city gates.

We were 2 steps away from a Watcher baked potato.
One Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Iron Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 12:47 PM   #9
Professor D
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Time Lord

Nation: Realm of Time Lords

Now how do I pee in this armor?
Coalition WarOutstanding Government Service RibbonEconomics Distinguished Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Professor D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 11:12 PM   #10
Arcadian Empire

Where's my pacifier?

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Forum Games

Tags
person, thinking