The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Graphic Display Case & Shop

Graphic Display Case & Shop Interested in getting a signature or avatar designed? Or just want to show off your latest graphical creations? The display case & shop is your place to post.

Old 09-02-2016, 08:47 AM   #1
Vanik Hardil
Behold the Neep!

Nation: Neepolito Harnilito
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: VanikHardil

Alliance:
bjalbert

Default Image Competition

So competition! I would like a signature and an avatar created. Not just found on the internet and modified. Lets get into specifics and rewards.

I want a custom designed signature and avatar based on Guts from the anime Berserk. Reward: I will pay $50 cash to the person I select for each. (50 each for two people, or 100 for one) I will choose the winner(s) on November 1st.

Any questions? Start!

P.S. If I can find your design with a quick google search you probably will not win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubb View Post
Probably the one where you watch your step sister frig herself from the doorway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom the pit leader View Post
Anyone can send 14 million troops into the wood chipper. That doesn't mean you learned anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar Rob View Post
I have been busy as a ballsack in an orgy.
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationMost Improved Legionnaire
Vanik Hardil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 02:00 PM   #2
Immerael
The Legion's Resident Demi God

Nation: Goldoa

Discord name: Immerael[TheLegion]

Default Re: Image Competition

Like are you looking for original art or like graphic design of pre-existing Guts art through some photo editing software like Photoshop etc. Cause I can do neither but I know folks who might be interested I can talk to and see if they're interested in 50 bucks. Just wanna know which one to poke.

Edit: I can find some example of their work if you want before I bother them if you want? See if you're interested.

Edit #2: My original artist friend bailed as she's moving. Graphic artist friend is still in if your interested.
Second Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarSnake Eyes WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDistinguished Donator Award

Last edited by Immerael; 09-02-2016 at 03:50 PM.
Immerael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 05:28 PM   #3
Staccs
More butts, more bucks, never giving more fucks

Nation: RaccNation

Discord name: Staccs

I'm in! Gonna get working
ODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement Award
Staccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 05:45 PM   #4
DanDesade
déjà vu all over again

Nation: Atlantia

Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonHero of the LegionDefense Medal of ValorAdmiralty Award for Peacetime ServiceDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest Legionnaire

Last edited by DanDesade; 09-02-2016 at 09:58 PM.
DanDesade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 03:34 PM   #5
Vanik Hardil
Behold the Neep!

Alliance:
bjalbert

Immerael, either or, I prefer original but just unique would do.
Staccs, I am looking forward to your stuff, if you win I can pay you in person; extra awesome! (not ruling anything out)
Dan, something less.... Title in the image-y

Also! There are several versions of Guts, throughout the anime. I don't particularly care which version you model your art on. Just putting that out there!

Quote:
Probably the one where you watch your step sister frig herself from the doorway.
Quote:
Anyone can send 14 million troops into the wood chipper. That doesn't mean you learned anything.
Quote:
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationMost Improved Legionnaire
Old 09-09-2016, 05:19 PM   #6
DanDesade
déjà vu all over again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanik Hardil View Post
Dan, something less.... Title in the image-y...
eh?

not sure what you mean. sorry.
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonHero of the LegionDefense Medal of ValorAdmiralty Award for Peacetime ServiceDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest Legionnaire
Old 09-10-2016, 06:38 AM   #7
Vanik Hardil
Behold the Neep!

Alliance:
bjalbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDesade View Post
eh?

not sure what you mean. sorry.
In your image it has the japanese and english title "Berserk", I would prefer not having the title of the anime in any of the work.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-10-2016, 11:41 AM   #8
DanDesade
déjà vu all over again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanik Hardil View Post
In your image it has the japanese and english title "Berserk", I would prefer not having the title of the anime in any of the work.
Cool. Do you you want Guts or Vanik Hardil or both instead?

Also i don't want the money. Just doing this as a distraction whenever i get bored or frustrated with what i'm actually meant to be doing.
Old 09-17-2016, 05:50 PM   #9
Vanik Hardil
Behold the Neep!

Alliance:
bjalbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDesade View Post
Cool. Do you you want Guts or Vanik Hardil or both instead?

Also i don't want the money. Just doing this as a distraction whenever i get bored or frustrated with what i'm actually meant to be doing.
"Vanik Hardil" Would be ideal, if you win I will donate your earnings to a good cause. ^_^

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-20-2016, 09:34 PM   #10
Staccs
More butts, more bucks, never giving more fucks

Nation: RaccNation

Discord name: Staccs

I can go in another more artsy/less photoshop direction.
ODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement Award
Staccs is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Graphic Display Case & Shop

Tags
competition, image