The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Announcements

Announcements Important announcements from the Legion.

Old 04-30-2008, 05:17 PM   #21
cougar54ot

Nation: Kerberos
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default Re: Declaration of War on CSN

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning. We aren't restricted by the Geneva Convention are we? Let 'em burn!!! Ave Legio!
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Silver Award
cougar54ot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 05:19 PM   #22
Iron Wolf
The war drums have a groovy dance beat

Nation: Rising Force

Discord name: Iron_Wolf

This is odd. The Legion's at war, and I'm not fighting under The Legion's banner. :icon_frown: Good luck & good hunting guys n gals!

Captain, Imperial Zombie Infantry (ret), Knight of the Undead Legion

Glory -- Sometimes, you just have to draw your weapons, say "f*ck it" and see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watcher View Post
Good people can see me panic as I legit though the alliance was going to hand me my balls over the city gates.

We were 2 steps away from a Watcher baked potato.
One Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Iron Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 05:29 PM   #23
DarkNoble
Lord and Master

Nation: Ambroshia

France and England were bitter enemies for hundreds of years but became allies in the 1900s. That is the way it goes sometimes.
The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Loyalty Award
DarkNoble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:24 AM   #24
Carfre Inpor

Nation: Teros

Alliance:
New Polar Order

Best of Lucks Legionnaires!

New Polar Order Awards

The Legion Awards

Carfre Inpor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 01:26 PM   #25
Inquisitor Tam

Nation: The UTOT

Hi, I was just wondering on the status of this war. I had to explain to my guy that the only way to get people to stop jumping him is to surrender. The thing is, I haven't found any surrender terms or directions posted. So, if there are any, could someone point me to their direction? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardIch Dien Lifetime Award
Inquisitor Tam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 06:19 PM   #26
Iron Wolf
The war drums have a groovy dance beat

Nation: Rising Force

Discord name: Iron_Wolf

It's always an interesting conversation to have to explain why the target is getting whacked.

Captain, Imperial Zombie Infantry (ret), Knight of the Undead Legion

Glory -- Sometimes, you just have to draw your weapons, say "f*ck it" and see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watcher View Post
Good people can see me panic as I legit though the alliance was going to hand me my balls over the city gates.

We were 2 steps away from a Watcher baked potato.
One Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Iron Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 06:50 PM   #27
Arcadian Empire
The Legion's Resident Pikachu

Nation: Arcadian Empire

Discord name: Arcadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisitor Tam View Post
Hi, I was just wondering on the status of this war. I had to explain to my guy that the only way to get people to stop jumping him is to surrender. The thing is, I haven't found any surrender terms or directions posted. So, if there are any, could someone point me to their direction? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I told my guy (who wanted to surrender) that I was still gonna attack him until terms are released...

I think that's right...?

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireMost Active Legionnaire
Arcadian Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 04:31 AM   #28
voodoochild
Man = 5, Devil = 6, God = 7

Nation: Betterthanyou

Alliance:
ODN

There are no terms at the moment, as I understand it.

Smash! Smash!

Also, hello Legion.
Cookie War
voodoochild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 12:38 PM   #29
mars335
Kill Your Idols Not Each Other

Nation: Marzia

if you guys want to attack someone you can smash Pasila , he attacked me when my contry was in a revolution and we had just goten out of a huge debt were i sold most of my soldiers i was left defenseless my country is now at war and i need help alot of help
mars335 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 05:53 PM   #30
DarkNoble
Lord and Master

Nation: Ambroshia

I sent you some aid, I can't attack him but I had some soldier who needed discplined and have been sent your way to help. They are good soldiers but were getting restless since we can not find any wars to fight!
The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Loyalty Award
DarkNoble is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Announcements

Tags
csn, declaration, war