The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Ministry of Foreign Affairs > Diplomatic Masks / Embassy Request

Diplomatic Masks / Embassy Request Foreign Diplomat? Apply for a diplomatic mask and/or request an embassy for your alliance.

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 08:58 AM   #11
Guitarfreak41658
The Real Cookie Monster

Nation: The Land Of Egg Nog
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Guitarfreak41658

Default Re: back....

ohhh its denied for real now.

sorry!
Old 11-29-2010, 01:06 PM   #12
schurging17
Legion's delicate surgeon....relatively speaking

Nation: Corvax12

wait... you were head of the tech dealing when I was in the tech dept... HOW DARE YOU!!! u do realize what happened to the dept. when u left right? -_- have fun w/ yur NPO -_-
Second Unjust WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold Award
Old 11-29-2010, 04:42 PM   #13
Master Holton
Polar now

Nation: The Tamrielic Empire

Discord name: Holton

Alliance:
New Polar Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by schurging17 View Post
wait... you were head of the tech dealing when I was in the tech dept... HOW DARE YOU!!! u do realize what happened to the dept. when u left right? -_- have fun w/ yur NPO -_-
I wasnt ever in tech! I headed trade for awhile...

NAO MASK ME DAMMIT. I HATE THESE CAPTCHAS!
Doomhouse WarSpammiest Legionnaire
Old 11-29-2010, 07:59 PM   #14
tom the pit leader
Brutal Despot

Nation: there be rabbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Holton View Post
I wasnt ever in tech! I headed trade for awhile...

NAO MASK ME DAMMIT. I HATE THESE CAPTCHAS!
that's not what you said last night

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFunniest Legionnaire
Old 11-30-2010, 10:47 AM   #15
Assarax
Lurkin'

Nation: Xandedrat

Discord name: Assarax

I wasn't aware that Holton left, either. Or maybe I was but was too busy to care. Was he one of the ones that bailed due to Feibelman? If so, meh. Hope you like NPO. :/

More Nukes! Less Sophie!

"Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned; yet we have not advanced an inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth."
~ Thomas Jefferson, "Notes on Virginia"

May the streets run Orange with ODN blood! I still <3 you though, BDCC.

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Loyalty AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Old 11-30-2010, 11:34 AM   #16
Feibelman
Whiskey Monstrosity

Nation: Feibelstan II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assarax View Post
I wasn't aware that Holton left, either. Or maybe I was but was too busy to care. Was he one of the ones that bailed due to Konkrage* If so, meh. Hope you like NPO. :/
Fixed.
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Old 11-30-2010, 05:47 PM   #17
Assarax
Lurkin'

Nation: Xandedrat

Discord name: Assarax

Two sides of the same coin, buddy. You put it your way, I'll put it mine.

More Nukes! Less Sophie!

"Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned; yet we have not advanced an inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth."
~ Thomas Jefferson, "Notes on Virginia"

May the streets run Orange with ODN blood! I still <3 you though, BDCC.

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Loyalty AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Closed Thread

The Legion > Ministry of Foreign Affairs > Diplomatic Masks / Embassy Request

Tags
back