The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

The Real World Discuss real world issues from love to life to politics.

Old 02-04-2009, 11:47 PM   #1
Godly Hangover
The Buzz Kill of The Legion

Nation: Verghast
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default The oldest person you've had sex with.

This thread is all about the oldest person you've had sex with (by years)

For example:
When I was 15, I had sex with a girl who was turning 19 in 3 months.

You don't even have to talk about your sex experience.
Godly Hangover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 04:20 AM   #2
Vanik Hardil
Behold the Neep!

Nation: Neepolito Harnilito

Discord name: VanikHardil

Alliance:
bjalbert

Default Re: The oldest person you've had sex with.

Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubb View Post
Probably the one where you watch your step sister frig herself from the doorway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom the pit leader View Post
Anyone can send 14 million troops into the wood chipper. That doesn't mean you learned anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar Rob View Post
I have been busy as a ballsack in an orgy.
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationMost Improved Legionnaire

Last edited by King William IV; 02-05-2009 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Another member found it offensive
Vanik Hardil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:13 AM   #3
Hymenbreach
Ordinary Godlike Ex-Legionnaire

Nation: Hymenland

Late 40's when I was in my twenties. Youngest = 17 when I was 27 (but an old 17 and I asked her age after the event).
Author "Statement of Respect": Author of Legio Ordo Justicia: Nukes Taken for Legion: 9: DoC: 1 Year: Nations anarchied for Legion: 8, Length of Time as Legion Defacto Leader: 3 months: Numbers of times helped saved Legion from destruction: 1: Wars fought for Legion: 6: Instigator of Unique events on Planet Bob (Alliance survives Government Destruction Order): 1: Legion Improvements: 7 Percentage of Nation Score destroyed in last war: 60%: Current Positions in The Legion: Not in Legion
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Gold AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Hymenbreach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:28 AM   #4
afrey22
Resident Womanizer

Nation: Freytopia

I slept with a 14 year old when I was 15. So thats the youngest. The oldest comes with a story....

It was 2 years ago. I was 22 and just graduated college and moved to Houston. I go to a co-worker of mine's wedding. We get hammered and after the reception, we all go downtown to a club called Sammy's (live music type bar). I am shit-faced by the time we get in the car to drive there AND THEN the driver and I killed the 8th of Jack we had left.

We get to sammy's and within about 15 minutes of being there, a lady asked me to dance with her. It wasn't like "hey do you wanna dance" as much as it was like "you are dancing near me so I am going to grind on you." By the 3rd song, we're making out. By the 5th song, she asks if I want to come back to her place. I, of course, comply. We get outside and the valet gets her car. Tricked out BMW with all the goodies inside. This car was a 90k BMW minimum. We get to her MANSION and I start saying to myself "this chick has a husband and he is going to walk in and I am going to die." We get inside, she pours us both a glass of wine and we sit in her kitchen talking. She then asks my age. I tell her I was 22 and she laughs. I ask her what her age is... she's 45. Best looking 45 y/o EVAR! Fake hoo-ha's, rail thin, blonde, obviously botoxed. Fantasticly Fake. Then I ask what she does. She's the Director of Emergency Medicine at a local hospital. JACKPOT. She then tells me that she used to cheerlead for the Houston Oilers. To this day, I wonder if I can tell people that I slept with a NFL cheerleader? And if they ask what team, I can say "Houston."

Well to end the story, I wake up the next morning and she goes downstairs to make breakfast. It is at this point that I realize that the only clothes I have is my suit. So I put my suit back on and go downstairs. We eat a little, we talk a little, and then she has to drive me home because I don't have my car with me.

Now I left out a ton of details. But that is my story. Sorry for the length. Its one of my fav stories to tell.
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarDoom WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Silver AwardBronze Admiralty RibbonEconomics Distinguished Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
afrey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:30 AM   #5
Hymenbreach
Ordinary Godlike Ex-Legionnaire

Nation: Hymenland

Scored yourself a milf. Always good.
Author "Statement of Respect": Author of Legio Ordo Justicia: Nukes Taken for Legion: 9: DoC: 1 Year: Nations anarchied for Legion: 8, Length of Time as Legion Defacto Leader: 3 months: Numbers of times helped saved Legion from destruction: 1: Wars fought for Legion: 6: Instigator of Unique events on Planet Bob (Alliance survives Government Destruction Order): 1: Legion Improvements: 7 Percentage of Nation Score destroyed in last war: 60%: Current Positions in The Legion: Not in Legion
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Gold AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Hymenbreach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:35 AM   #6
afrey22
Resident Womanizer

Nation: Freytopia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hymenbreach View Post
Scored yourself a milf. Always good.
She was old, but not a mom. She is older than my mom though. Odd
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarDoom WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Silver AwardBronze Admiralty RibbonEconomics Distinguished Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
afrey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:58 AM   #7
King William IV

Nation: Howe Military Empire

Vanik your post was deleted, someone found it offensive and so it had to go.
The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Gold AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service Ribbon
King William IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:39 AM   #8
Hubb
Lyrical Gangster

Nation: WV United Republic

Discord name: Hubb[Legion]

I was at a Bell Biv Devoe concert (seriously, no shit), and told some 25 year old I was 18 (I was 15). Bathroom sex in the Charleston Civic Center wasn't as cool as you think it would be....but it was sex nonetheless.

Yep, I said Bell Biv Devoe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanik Hardil View Post
It is so damned hard to hate and love you at the same time..
My Legion Application: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Na...post&p=5772068

COLISEUM LEGIO CHAMPION

Nukes Eaten: SHIT TON
Nukes Given: YOUR MOM
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceMost Serious Legionnaire
Hubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 09:26 AM   #9
Godly Hangover
The Buzz Kill of The Legion

Nation: Verghast

Thumbs up Re: The oldest person you've had sex with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubb View Post
I was at a Bell Biv Devoe concert (seriously, no shit), and told some 25 year old I was 18 (I was 15). Bathroom sex in the Charleston Civic Center wasn't as cool as you think it would be....but it was sex nonetheless.

Yep, I said Bell Biv Devoe.
Nice one

Like I said, I had sex with a 19 year old when I was 15, but there is a catch. I was at my best friends birthday party and her boyfriend was there.
Godly Hangover is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

Tags
oldest, person, sex