The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Announcements

Announcements Important announcements from the Legion.

Old 01-26-2011, 07:27 PM   #51
Midas
The Prodigy Child

Nation: Bilginin
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Midas|AESIR

Alliance:
ĘSIR

Default Re: Announcement Regarding The Embassies of The Order of Paradox and Mushroom Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubb View Post
You're the only one. He amuses us over here....kinda like an elephant standing on a ball, or that guy on Tosh who got hit by the ice cream truck.
He's not the only one. I still like him as well. I still think everyone overreacted and blew this out of proportion tho... I wasn't actually in the room at the time of the incident but from what I heard, it was not as big as it should've been.

I still <3 everyone that used to be here and most of you newbs though!
1 Weapons Research Complex: $150,000,000.00
The ability to beat the living crap out of Legion enemies: Priceless.
There's some things that money can't buy. For everything else, there's a WRC.
Quote:
[12:11am] PapaJacky[Legion]: I'm terribly clever yet I have a multitude of personality disorders
[12:11am] PapaJacky[Legion]: last count was 8 out of 11 :v
[12:11am] KivanNemiral: my issue is that im an asshole
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarNuclear SurvivorInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Midas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:44 PM   #52
Hubb
Lyrical Gangster

Nation: WV United Republic

Discord name: Hubb[Legion]

Default Re: Announcement Regarding The Embassies of The Order of Paradox and Mushroom Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midas View Post
He's not the only one. I still like him as well. I still think everyone overreacted and blew this out of proportion tho... I wasn't actually in the room at the time of the incident but from what I heard, it was not as big as it should've been.

I still <3 everyone that used to be here and most of you newbs though!
Good for you, bud. When you have an entire alliance to answer to, and a member you put trust in makes you all look like a group of idiots, then you can let me know how you'd feel. Anyway, I'm not going to argue about it. It was done. I did it. I don't feel a bit bad about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanik Hardil View Post
It is so damned hard to hate and love you at the same time..
My Legion Application: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Na...post&p=5772068

COLISEUM LEGIO CHAMPION

Nukes Eaten: SHIT TON
Nukes Given: YOUR MOM
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceMost Serious Legionnaire
Hubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:10 AM   #53
Megamind

Nation: MLW worldwide

Discord name: Megamind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flonker View Post
Haven't talked with him in ages. How's he doin?
Good, I think...my irc time has been pretty limited since new years so it's limited how much I've talked to him as well.

Quote:
And yeah, Mega, I still likes ya, even tho you left. Wanker.
Of course you do! It's impossible not to like me

Quote:
Sure, why not? At least your comments are lightyears beyond anything MK can think of.
For now at least

Quote:
Good for you, bud. When you have an entire alliance to answer to, and a member you put trust in makes you all look like a group of idiots, then you can let me know how you'd feel. Anyway, I'm not going to argue about it. It was done. I did it. I don't feel a bit bad about it.
Feel bad about what? Firing him? I think most of us would have done the same thing given the circumstances...
Great War IIICoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Silver AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Megamind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:04 PM   #54
Midas
The Prodigy Child

Nation: Bilginin

Discord name: Midas|AESIR

Alliance:
ĘSIR

Quote:
*sigh* I was in no way questioning your decision to remove LF from power. Just stating the fact that Megamind wasn't the only one who dosen't hate him anymore. I agree with Mega in the post above. Given the circumstances, I think most of us would have done the same thing. I then went on to describe my opinion on the recent situation involving TOP. Thanks for turning my very cordial post into an attack against me. I appreciate the mutual respect I get from old friends.

Respectfully,

Midas
1 Weapons Research Complex: $150,000,000.00
The ability to beat the living crap out of Legion enemies: Priceless.
There's some things that money can't buy. For everything else, there's a WRC.
Quote:
[12:11am] PapaJacky[Legion]: I'm terribly clever yet I have a multitude of personality disorders
[12:11am] PapaJacky[Legion]: last count was 8 out of 11 :v
[12:11am] KivanNemiral: my issue is that im an asshole
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarNuclear SurvivorInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Midas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:18 PM   #55
FUstarKU
Xineoph wuz here and hates you!

Nation: Dawros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midas View Post
*sigh* I was in no way questioning your decision to remove LF from power. Just stating the fact that Megamind wasn't the only one who dosen't hate him anymore. I agree with Mega in the post above. Given the circumstances, I think most of us would have done the same thing. I then went on to describe my opinion on the recent situation involving TOP. Thanks for turning my very cordial post into an attack against me. I appreciate the mutual respect I get from old friends.

Respectfully,

Midas
You can't have teenage angst when you are 12

Midas

Nukes taken for the Legion: 5

Remember how nice it was when he left?
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardHero of the LegionSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs General Service Citation
FUstarKU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:25 PM   #56
jimmy
1:1.61803

Nation: Dementia

I like this
I'm looking forward to the followup announcement.
I imagine it going something like this...
Announcement of Further Notice.
Let it be known that we found it necessary to reopen these embassies, however, they still have their heads up their asses.
That is all.
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarNuclear SurvivorEconomics General Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:49 PM   #57
Megamind

Nation: MLW worldwide

Discord name: Megamind

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
I like this
I'm looking forward to the followup announcement.
I imagine it going something like this...
Announcement of Further Notice.
Let it be known that we found it necessary to reopen these embassies, however, they still have their heads up their asses.
That is all.
They already re-opened the TOP one
Great War IIICoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Silver AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Megamind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:50 PM   #58
Jooshbox234
Sic Semper Tyrannis

Nation: Joshmania

Discord name: Jooshbox234[Legion]

I think the MK one will be closed for a good long time. and hopefully too.
Second Unjust WarDoomhouse WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Silver AwardEconomics Distinguished Service Award
Jooshbox234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 09:55 PM   #59
Mauzel
Cynical Student

Nation: Elmekia

So, there is basically no diplomatic immunity in this game? XD
Internal Affairs General Service Citation
Mauzel is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Announcements

Tags
announcement, embassies, kingdom, mushroom, order, paradox