The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 07-11-2009, 09:09 AM   #11
hockeyD13 (Ozark)

Nation: Blue Cat Nation
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default Re: How did you come across CN?

loll
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarEquilibrium WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
hockeyD13 (Ozark) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 09:30 AM   #12
Nedved I
Your authority is not recognized inside Fort Kickass

Nation: Nova Roma

Discord name: Nedved_I

I came home from school, after looking up eRepublik, there was a link to cybernations.
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarTetris WarIch Dien Gold AwardBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Nedved I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 09:43 AM   #13
Xineoph 

Nation: Um

Discord name: Xineoph

I still have an account waiting for me on eRepubliks.
Second Polar WarWSA WarOne Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Xineoph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 09:46 AM   #14
Toraoji
Fantastic Quantumness

Nation: Toraland

Alliance:
Quantum

there was a facebook add for astro-empires, another online game. I stated playing that, and then on that site their was an add for cn.

Aid donated to The Legion: 6 million
Nations put into anarchy for the Legion: 3
Karma WarEconomics General Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Toraoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 09:50 AM   #15
Zyvexal
Legion's Resident Chinaman

Nation: Zyvexal

I have no clue.
[19:19:52] * @Feibelman cries
“If a single member of a family eats, the whole family will not feel hungry." - Ave Legio!!!!
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonHero of the LegionSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service Ribbon
Zyvexal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:31 PM   #16
David Ben-Gurion
Veteran Financial Despot

Nation: Swiss Confederation

Discord name: David Ben-Gurion

CN came across me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcadian Empire
She sits down and then I say, "Okay, I'll help you with maths now?"

She looks at me and says, "Please leave, you're a distraction."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcadian Empire
She encouraged me to get onto Tinder... and she said she matched up with random guys but she'd never take it any further. Meanwhile I only matched with bots or with girls who would unmatch with me after I said something. Oh well
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarODN WarMaroon WarNSO WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs General Service Citation
David Ben-Gurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:14 PM   #17
Vanik Hardil
Behold the Neep!

Nation: Neepolito Harnilito

Discord name: VanikHardil

Alliance:
bjalbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
CN came across me.
^ Yeah that.
Same for me.

I was online playing a game like Tribal Wars and other browser based games like it, and I seen an ad about CN, I ignored it for a couple months and then I got really bored and was like "aww fug it, I will probably play for a few days and get bored again.." and I have been here ever since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubb View Post
Probably the one where you watch your step sister frig herself from the doorway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom the pit leader View Post
Anyone can send 14 million troops into the wood chipper. That doesn't mean you learned anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar Rob View Post
I have been busy as a ballsack in an orgy.
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationMost Improved Legionnaire
Vanik Hardil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:53 PM   #18
Lmcfalcon12
Banned

Nation: Empiresville II

Discord name: Lmcfalcon12

Friend at Cleveland State my first year down there.

Apparently I liked it more than he did...I still play and he doesn't.
Coalition WarKarma WarNuclear SurvivorGeneral Government Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Lmcfalcon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:06 PM   #19
Arcadian Empire
The Legion's Resident Pikachu

Nation: Arcadian Empire

Discord name: Arcadian

I was part of the great NationStates migration as well, but I was a bit late coming in at around 2006, December. I think I was part of the NADC, I know I was on blue - after some people in the Grenvali United, an NS region, told people to switch over. Apparently, Grenval, the region's leader eventually went to GATO and did a few things there.

In January, I went on holiday or got bored, not sure which and my nation was deleted.

7 months later, I went on NS again and found it was still boring... so I decided to move to CN again, and here I am 2 years later.

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireMost Active Legionnaire
Arcadian Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:09 PM   #20
totem
told you so

Nation: Ciumideii

I... fuck if if I remember, I've been playing for too long

Cookie WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarUmbrella WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonInternal Affairs General Service Citation
totem is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
cn