The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 12-14-2010, 02:09 PM   #1
KaylaG
I love you MASTER

Nation: Capachica
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Post Being my own person

My friend and i were having a serious discussion today.... We feel that we have out grown most of our group. Many things have changed as many have stayed the same... I now realise, the only other place to run is well with the group i've always been hated by. Not until recently have they exepted my friend and i as friends. Reason being we were doing parkour with them... by the way... FUN. Anyways, one of my friends decided not to even go there and try to fit in with them.. We were also discussing today how we never show our true selves... Even now i don't know who i am but truly wish to find out.. I know this may be useful to many of you but i decided to get it out of my system...
KaylaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:11 PM   #2
Arcadian Empire
The Legion's Resident Pikachu

Nation: Arcadian Empire

Discord name: Arcadian

Default Re: Being my own person

Parkour seems like a nice sport.

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireMost Active Legionnaire
Arcadian Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:14 PM   #3
Legionnaire

Nation: Legionia

good luck
The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarTetris WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest Legionnaire
Legionnaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:38 PM   #4
Siaon
Be as unerring as the North Star.

Nation: Lycan

Discord name: Siaon#5761

Best of luck to you!

Personally, I feel it's best if you just be yourself, opposed to being just that "somebody" in a group that's just like everyone else because they're trying to fit in. If you don't fit in, then you don't belong, so just move on.

We're all different, no matter what anyone says.

As for finding out who you truly are, don't look for it, as it will come to you. We're shaped by our environment, how we're raised, and the things around us, all of which we cannot control, for the most part.

前進!前進!進!

Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Silver AwardConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonHero of the LegionSilver Admiralty RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics Distinguished Service AwardForeign Ministry Service Ribbon
Siaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:41 PM   #5
sojourner

Nation: Logos

Discord name: sojourner[TLR|gov]

Alliance:
The Last Republic

Kayla you know who you are ...just accept it...that group will be a forgotten memory in a couple years...so don't change for them
Foreign Ministry Nation Exchange Ribbon
sojourner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:19 PM   #6
IronsightSniper
Legion's Resident AppleJack

Nation:

To be your own person you must first be isolated.
Coalition WarKarma WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
IronsightSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:20 PM   #7
Guitarfreak41658
The Real Cookie Monster

Nation: The Land Of Egg Nog

Discord name: Guitarfreak41658

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronsightSniper View Post
To be your own person you must first be isolated.
Took Walt Whitman a long time to figure that one out.
Guitarfreak41658 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:33 PM   #8
Watcher
Dream Potato

Nation: Gambrin

Discord name: Watcher

~"I got all the numbers! That's Wade Boggs style baby." - Charlie Kelly ~
*Lord Protector of the Legion*
*Patron Saint of Invicta*

WSA WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonEducation AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFappiest Legionnaire
Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:47 PM   #9
Lord Necronomis
Queer for Hubb

Nation: Federation of Bone

Discord name: Necronomis

For once, Jacky posts something that I seriously agree with.

Take some time to reflect and work on your own being.
[03:18] * %DarthElecian[Legion] takes trout and slaps Necronomis|Legion around a bit
[03:19] * @Necronomis|Legion takes out a massive sword-handled razor-barbed dildo and smacks DarthElecian[Legion] around a lot with it.
[03:19] <%DarthElecian[Legion]> o_O
[03:19] <@Necronomis|Legion> don't fuck with me
[03:19] <%DarthElecian[Legion]> ....do not want
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Lord Necronomis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:53 PM   #10
Legionnaire

Nation: Legionia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watcher View Post
The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarTetris WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest Legionnaire
Legionnaire is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
person