The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Announcements

Announcements Important announcements from the Legion.

Old 01-25-2011, 06:55 AM   #11
Iron Wolf
The war drums have a groovy dance beat

Nation: Rising Force
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Iron_Wolf

Default Re: Announcement Regarding The Embassies of The Order of Paradox and Mushroom Kingdom

Damn, Assarax, I got a stiffie reading your post.

Captain, Imperial Zombie Infantry (ret), Knight of the Undead Legion

Glory -- Sometimes, you just have to draw your weapons, say "f*ck it" and see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watcher View Post
Good people can see me panic as I legit though the alliance was going to hand me my balls over the city gates.

We were 2 steps away from a Watcher baked potato.
One Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Iron Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:49 AM   #12
Feanor Noldorin

Nation: Republic of Valinor

Alliance:
The Order of the Paradox

Default Re: Announcement Regarding The Embassies of The Order of Paradox and Mushroom Kingdom

Outside of two former Legion members and myself I doubt anyone in TOP will know or care.

Semi-decent rant.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:55 AM   #13
justavictim82
I assure you Legion that I am still the liquor

Nation: AllAboutThePentiums

Discord name: Justavictim82 #0704

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor Noldorin View Post
Outside of two former Legion members and myself I doubt anyone in TOP will know or care.

Semi-decent rant.
Feanor, you guys are no fun. I was highly expecting some moralist rant about how this is good for the game. I guess you haven't been conditioned yet into buying into MK's propaganda.
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorM*A*S*H MedalIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of Excellence
justavictim82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:01 AM   #14
DRAKOS

Nation: DRAGONS LAIR

Old 01-25-2011, 11:04 AM   #15
Lincongrad
I ask only for the strength to defend my pixels.

Nation: Lincongrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor Noldorin View Post
[/IMG]
Which is a shame, really. Oh well.
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarTetris WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Lincongrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:10 AM   #16
Assarax
Lurkin'

Nation: Xandedrat

Discord name: Assarax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lincongrad View Post
Which is a shame, really. Oh well.
Meh. I don't find it much of a shame if the rest of TOP are going to act that way. I'm sorry that the TOP members that have actually been civil to us recently have been penalized by this, but that is the nature of things when your gov acts like total shitheads.

But that's what you get for letting Lord Fingolfin into your government and throwing your lot in with MK.

More Nukes! Less Sophie!

"Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned; yet we have not advanced an inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth."
~ Thomas Jefferson, "Notes on Virginia"

May the streets run Orange with ODN blood! I still <3 you though, BDCC.

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Loyalty AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Assarax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:14 AM   #17
Nedved I
Your authority is not recognized inside Fort Kickass

Nation: Nova Roma

Discord name: Nedved_I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assarax View Post
Meh. I don't find it much of a shame if the rest of TOP are going to act that way. I'm sorry that the TOP members that have actually been civil to us recently have been penalized by this, but that is the nature of things when your gov acts like total shitheads.

But that's what you get for letting Lord Fingolfin into your government and throwing your lot in with MK.
I saw the name Fingolfin and immediately lost the hard on that you First post gave me.
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarTetris WarIch Dien Gold AwardBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Nedved I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:23 PM   #18
jrkee

Nation: keeology

Discord name: jrkee

Alliance:
multicolored cross-x alliance

this makes me u guys even more
jrkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:53 PM   #19
Matthew The Great
Banned

Nation: Matt United States

why did you unban all of us?

nvm meant some of us
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarIch Dien Silver AwardEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonRecruitment Service Award
Matthew The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:13 PM   #20
jimmyv
Power Hungry

Nation: Orrilea

Discord name: jimmyv

Alliance:
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

I love you guys, much love
jimmyv is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Announcements

Tags
announcement, embassies, kingdom, mushroom, order, paradox