The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

The Real World Discuss real world issues from love to life to politics.

Old 01-26-2009, 03:23 PM   #1
Aporime
Champagne Mata Hari

Nation: Mortons Fork
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default Virgin Complaint

The art of the complaint letter, perfected HERE, in a letter to Sir Richard Branson.
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Loyalty AwardDonator Award
Aporime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 03:35 PM   #2
Lincongrad
I ask only for the strength to defend my pixels.

Nation: Lincongrad

Default Re: Virgin Complaint

That's hilarious.
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarTetris WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Lincongrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 03:38 PM   #3
FreeMason
Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Nation: Sexi Thyme

When I read the thread title I thought this was about a complaining virgin...I got my pimpin hand ready for nothing...
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
FreeMason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:43 PM   #4
The Corporal
Agent 47, Silent Assassin

Nation: New Milwaukee

Alliance:
Molon Labe

Good stuff.
The Corporal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 08:41 PM   #5
Siaon
Be as unerring as the North Star.

Nation: Lycan

Discord name: Siaon#5761

LOL. The analogies cracked me up.

前進!前進!進!

Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Silver AwardConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonHero of the LegionSilver Admiralty RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics Distinguished Service AwardForeign Ministry Service Ribbon
Siaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:17 AM   #6
Hymenbreach
Ordinary Godlike Ex-Legionnaire

Nation: Hymenland

I've just spent the morning trying to get reconnected to Virgin (cable so it's them or nobody). I'm afraid I got sarcastic on thier arses. ('Flocks of wild Claudias roaming the call center' when the told me they couldn't find the particular Claudia I had called earlier and had been helpful but put me through to a numpty who wasn't). Anyway, my modem and... hopefully perma perma internet comes on monday.
Author "Statement of Respect": Author of Legio Ordo Justicia: Nukes Taken for Legion: 9: DoC: 1 Year: Nations anarchied for Legion: 8, Length of Time as Legion Defacto Leader: 3 months: Numbers of times helped saved Legion from destruction: 1: Wars fought for Legion: 6: Instigator of Unique events on Planet Bob (Alliance survives Government Destruction Order): 1: Legion Improvements: 7 Percentage of Nation Score destroyed in last war: 60%: Current Positions in The Legion: Not in Legion
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Gold AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Hymenbreach is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

Tags
complaint, virgin