The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Contests

Contests Think you can pick the winners of RL competitions? Try your hand at our contests for in-game prizes.

Old 07-14-2019, 02:03 AM   #21
happy5214 
Econ Chief

Nation: Manitae
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: happy5214

Default Re: 2019 Men's Wimbledon Contest

One more for Fed.
happy5214, by the Grace of the Imperator and the Consul of Internal and Economic Affairs, Senator, Chief Economic Coordinator, Director of Trades, Chancellor of the Treasury, and Chief Censor, Voter of Team Proposals, Enactor of Purple Sanctions, Executor of Financial Policy, Organizer and Protector of the Circles, Comptroller of Allied National Resources, Head Merchant of Tech, Bringer of Aid, Expander of Nations, Collector of Statistics, and Analyst of the Game.

For today, we aid. For tomorrow, we tech deal. For all, we trade. Forever, wir dienen.

Vivu feliĉe kaj amike, parolu la veron, kaj elektu la bezonojn de ĉiuj anstataŭ viajn.

Ave Legio.

While I have worked to improve the quality of The Legion, I have accumulated the following awards:

Maroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarBi-cycle War MedalBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationMost Active LegionnaireMost Serious LegionnaireMost Improved Legionnaire
happy5214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 02:54 PM   #22
Firkinvald

Nation: Firkinland

Discord name: Ragnar

Predictions for the Finals:

RulerDjokovicFederer
Firkinvaldx 
Lord Windmark x
king qazx 
happy5214 x

Djokovic wins in epic fashion.

This leaves the Final Standings as:

RulerRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Total
Firkinvald742417
king qaz534416
happy5214744015
Lord Windmark534012
vasudev10001

Firknvald is the winner of the contest.

Amazingly lucky. Now if I could only do as well in real life. Yesterday, I got ticketed for not coming to a complete stop before turning right. I was coming off of an exit ramp at 75 mph and slowed all the way down to 5mph. Isn't that close enough to being stopped? It's gonna cost me $214.
Order on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardInspector General's Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorEconomics Distinguished Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Firkinvald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 07:23 PM   #23
happy5214 
Econ Chief

The winnings have been entered into the tech system. I assumed 100 tech for Firkinvald.
happy5214, by the Grace of the Imperator and the Consul of Internal and Economic Affairs, Senator, Chief Economic Coordinator, Director of Trades, Chancellor of the Treasury, and Chief Censor, Voter of Team Proposals, Enactor of Purple Sanctions, Executor of Financial Policy, Organizer and Protector of the Circles, Comptroller of Allied National Resources, Head Merchant of Tech, Bringer of Aid, Expander of Nations, Collector of Statistics, and Analyst of the Game.

For today, we aid. For tomorrow, we tech deal. For all, we trade. Forever, wir dienen.

Vivu feliĉe kaj amike, parolu la veron, kaj elektu la bezonojn de ĉiuj anstataŭ viajn.

Ave Legio.

While I have worked to improve the quality of The Legion, I have accumulated the following awards:

Maroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarBi-cycle War MedalBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationMost Active LegionnaireMost Serious LegionnaireMost Improved Legionnaire
Old 07-18-2019, 06:20 AM   #24
Firkinvald

Nation: Firkinland

Discord name: Ragnar

Yes Sir!

Thanks Much!

Do I need to do anything or will the system have it automatically sent to me?
Order on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardInspector General's Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorEconomics Distinguished Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Firkinvald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 10:31 AM   #25
happy5214 
Econ Chief

You'll still have to request the tech manually. All I did was adjust your balance.

Ave Legio.

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Contests

Tags
, 2019, contest, gentlemen, men, singles, wimbledon