The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > The Legion Hall of Fame

The Legion Hall of Fame The Legion's most famous Legionnaires are forever immortalized here, in the Legion Hall of Fame.

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2024, 05:15 AM   #1
Lord Windmark
Taoiseach of Clan Dalcassian

Nation: Regnum Saoirse
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Lord_Windmark

Default happy5214 of Manitae

happy5214 of Manitae

Inducted March 1st 2024

I first met happy5214 when I joined The Legion in 2018 through the same way everyone meets happy5214. Econ. happy5214 is often one of the very first people that a new Legionnaire meets due to the issuing of joining aid and placement in trade circles and basically anything econ. It is probably a good thing that he is one of the first Legionaries that someone encounters because he is absolutely a shining example of what we would like all of our Legionnaires to aspire to be. Dedication, creativity, attention to detail, loyalty, work ethic, there are simply no words capable of describing what how much he means to The Legion. He is the man behind the curtain, the gears and cogs that keep the whole show on the road.

As a general staffer in the department of econ he began his career, rising quickly to Vice Consul. That time The Legion was going through a crisis of sorts and had very little new blood to take up roles as Consuls. happy5214 took on the VC role and made it his own, restructuring and running the department from top to bottom. When happy5214 took on the role of Consul of Economics and Internal Affairs on January 1st 2019 he proved to be the greatest Consul in modern history in that particular role serving 1024 consecutive days (2.75 years) He also became the longest continuous serving Consul of all time. He has won multiple Legionnaire of the years award aswel as most serious legionnaire. Happy is also responsible for finishing, running, and maintaining The Legion Tech System known as Caesar which mostly automates our tech deals.

happy5214 quite possibly could be the greatest Legionnaire of all time. Ever. His contribution is unmatched on a daily basis. Here are the thoughts of some of the people who have known and worked with him over the years.

Xineoph - "Windmark is stupid, I'm proud you were able to make The Legion functioning in spite of him."
deathbiter - I have known happy for many years, and he served as the Consul of internal and economic affairs for nearly 3 years and nearly 6 years in the ministry of economics, much of it under my tenure as Imperator. Happy spent a large amount of time and effort standardizing the ministry with a large amount of google sheet pages to track various things such as trade circles, along with standardizing the TC thread formatting. His work in helping to build the tech system and then his continued to work to expand, improve, and maintain it has been of great help to the alliance. I cannot think of anyone who has spent more time and effort working to help improve the legion ministry of economics. His entrance into the hall of fame is long overdue and I am happy to finally see him admitted to it.
Lord Windmark - "happy is the lord of red tape, as much as he annoyed me with his rules, he is the best of us and worth 10 of any other member."

Nations Recruited for The Legion: XXIV

Served as Vice Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from 5th June 2018 - 9th September 2018
Served as Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from: 9th September 2018 - 25th of July 2020
Served a 2nd term as Vice Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from: 25th July 2020 to May 2021
Served 2nd term as Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs from: March 1st 2022 - Present

Umbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarBi-cycle War MedalBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation

Last edited by Lord Windmark; 03-02-2024 at 01:08 AM.
Closed Thread

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > The Legion Hall of Fame

Tags
5214, happy, happy5214, manitae