The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Announcements

Announcements Important announcements from the Legion.

Old 01-15-2015, 05:50 AM   #51
Watcher
Dream Potato

Nation: Gambrin
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Watcher

Default Re: Disbanding

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom the pit leader View Post
actually I was looking at old posts from Lemonov (the guy who had fun picture comments from several years back) and came across this.
I thought about doing the actual alliance but maybe a joke too far.

Maybe.

~"I got all the numbers! That's Wade Boggs style baby." - Charlie Kelly ~
*Lord Protector of the Legion*
*Patron Saint of Invicta*

WSA WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonEducation AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFappiest Legionnaire
Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 09:39 AM   #52
Konkrage
Xineoph touched me here.

Nation: Konkrage1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watcher View Post
I thought about doing the actual alliance but maybe a joke too far.

Maybe.
For those of us that lived through the actual disbandment...

Too soon man, too soon!

Casualties Peak Rank: #1 Defending, #3 Overall
Nukes Sent: 482 | Nukes Taken: 165

Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarBi-cycle War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Konkrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 11:08 AM   #53
Watcher
Dream Potato

Nation: Gambrin

Discord name: Watcher

~"I got all the numbers! That's Wade Boggs style baby." - Charlie Kelly ~
*Lord Protector of the Legion*
*Patron Saint of Invicta*

WSA WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonEducation AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFappiest Legionnaire
Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 11:12 PM   #54
Manoka

Nation: Manoka

Discord name: Rawrmansz

Nuuuuuuuuuu!!!!1111one!!!1??!!!
ODN WarEconomics General Service Award
Manoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 08:28 PM   #55
justavictim82
I assure you Legion that I am still the liquor

Nation: AllAboutThePentiums

Discord name: Justavictim82 #0704

Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorM*A*S*H MedalIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of Excellence
justavictim82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 01:43 AM   #56
bitermer

Nation: Bitermeria

I remember the last bump

Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceFunniest LegionnaireSpam-A-Thon Winner
bitermer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 02:40 PM   #57
Larajoseph
Legion's biggest bookworm

Nation: Armida

Discord name: lara

Alliance:
Legion

Exclamation Re: Disbanding

oh, man!?! :bangh ead: anic!::M16 :: smash::rolley es: :bo xing::att ack:ani c::shock : and you guys have scared me into using smilies i've never used! seriously, making threads with titles such as this scares me to death. i can't get online that much, and when i do get a chance to see what my alliance is up to, what's the first thing i see? it came up first on the list of new posts, and i almost had a heart attack! come on guys. have some consideration of those who can't get here very often when you make such titles, as i read the thread, there were about 6 posts i wanted to quote

"Why in this land of great wealth is there great poverty?" Helen Keller (1912)
UTC -4
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorM*A*S*H MedalIch Dien Lifetime AwardBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonEconomics Distinguished Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Larajoseph is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Announcements

Tags
disbanding