The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 08-31-2016, 03:05 AM   #1
Hasc
I like pie

Nation: Empire of Minho
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Hasc

Default Maybe time for some Supremacy1914?

Last attempt was a failure because it was done during the holidays. Maybe we can one going now...

We need 10 players. Everybody is welcome to join.

This is how the game works:

As a simple explanation: it's risk with an interactive market/military feature. It's time based, very strategic, and very fun.

As a longer explanation: Each player gets control of a nation in the beginning of WWI. The playable nations are balanced (there are small nations controlled by AI), so unless for geography reasons and natural resources, it's indifferent playing with The German Empire or Spain for example.
The available nations are: Great Britain, France, Spain, Morocco, Sweden, Russia, The German Empire, Austrian-Hungary Empire, The Ottoman Empire, Italy.
The game develops quite slow (very slow in the first 3 or 4 days, then people start declaring war on each other), and you can play going to the game 5min in the morning and 5min in the end of the day, unless you are at war. If you are at war, then going to the game more often just to make sure that everything is okay is recommended, but you don't need to spend more than 5min in each time. The point is that it isn't a time consuming game.
The victory conditions are these: there are 2000 points at any time that are distributed along the nations according to their strength. When a nation reaches 1000 points, that nation wins. Having 1000 points means you alone have the same strength of all remaining nations.
You can make alliances, trade, spy and sabotage, make a trade embargo, and try to manipulate price of natural resources on the stock market. I wouldn't recommend having more than one ally (two at the most), since having more than that means that the 2000 points will be divided among a lot of nations which means that it will be difficult to someone to reach the 1000 necessary.

It runs on your browser and you can even play it on your smartphone or tablet.

Rules:
- These will be 0 goldmark rounds. Any player suspecting another of using Goldmarks (GM's) to advance may post in the general supremacy topic with the accusation. The accused player will have the opportunity to defend themselves. Any clear abuse of GM's will result in an immediate ban from current and any future Legion related games (of all sorts, not just supremacy, we don't want cheaters).
** This is just going to have to be the honor system on resource purchasing, etc. Please don't be a dick and break the rules. It isn't cool. It doesn't make you better at the game, and it ruins the game for those of us playing by the rules.
-No resources/land/stuff giving when you lost and you want to screw the person that worked hard to conquer you. Again, here we require that people be honest. I've given resources to allies while losing because it maximized the chances of victory for both, so ofc we allow people to give resources/land/stuff at any time. We just don't people to have bad fair play and give everything away just to screw the player that worked hard to conquer.
-Game starts at a pre-determinated date, not when the last person joins (giving that last person the ability to start the game when they want).

Player1: Hasc
Player2: killer04
Player3: RyuNura
Player4: Konkrage
Player5: Wes the Wise
Player6: scozy
Player7: Iron Wolf
Player8: Salman Naveed
Player9: President Gunn
Player10: KiWi

You can go to www.supremacy1914.com if you want to check the game first.

ID 1620751
password: avelegio
Equilibrium WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardAdmiralty Award for Peacetime ServiceDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationMost Improved Legionnaire

Last edited by Hasc; 09-10-2016 at 09:26 AM.
Hasc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 07:17 AM   #2
killer04
Dinky Doo

Nation: Iwait

Discord name: killer04

Default Re: Maybe time for some Supremacy1914?

Hi

Quote:
[20:55] <~Wenulu> i will have to invest in a new stalker
[20:55] <&killer04|Legion|HMFIC> manoka does a good job
[20:55] <~Wenulu> omg
[20:56] <~Wenulu> no thanks ill keep you
Quote:
[20:14] <TzarRob[Imperator]> fuck it, if i have to declare war because of this i will
[20:14] <TzarRob[Imperator]> let em have it
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonInternal Affairs General Service Citation
killer04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 07:58 AM   #3
Hasc
I like pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer04 View Post
Hi
RAWR
Equilibrium WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardAdmiralty Award for Peacetime ServiceDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationMost Improved Legionnaire
Old 08-31-2016, 08:09 AM   #4
RyuNura
Lord of Jenock

Nation: Jenock

Just signed up online for it. Guess you can count me in if it's fine that I am new to it.
Ich Dien Gold Award
RyuNura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 08:36 AM   #5
Hasc
I like pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuNura View Post
Just signed up online for it. Guess you can count me in if it's fine that I am new to it.
Everybody is welcome! Feel free to ask for advice in here.
Old 08-31-2016, 09:37 AM   #6
Konkrage
Xineoph touched me here.

Nation: Konkrage1

wattup

Casualties Peak Rank: #1 Defending, #3 Overall
Nukes Sent: 482 | Nukes Taken: 165

Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarBi-cycle War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Konkrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 11:08 AM   #7
Wes the Wise

Nation: Byzantine Empire 2

Discord name: Wes

Alliance:
The Flying Kiwis

I'm ready to go! You guys got me hooked. Never quit playing since last year when I played with you guys.
Wes the Wise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 11:12 AM   #8
RyuNura
Lord of Jenock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasc View Post
Everybody is welcome! Feel free to ask for advice in here.
I look forward to playing with you guys. And do we have an alliance also? Like just in general?
Ich Dien Gold Award

Last edited by RyuNura; 08-31-2016 at 01:24 PM.
Old 08-31-2016, 04:48 PM   #9
RyuNura
Lord of Jenock

Quote:
I look forward to playing with you guys. And do we have an alliance also? Like just in general?
It seems to not want to load the game on my home wifi yet at school on their wifi, it loaded the game just fine. And on my phone, it's not so good to try and play on. I hope I can figure things out soon...
Ich Dien Gold Award
Old 09-01-2016, 05:23 AM   #10
RyuNura
Lord of Jenock

Quote:
It seems to not want to load the game on my home wifi yet at school on their wifi, it loaded the game just fine. And on my phone, it's not so good to try and play on. I hope I can figure things out soon...
Seems it loads at school and I will try to get it to work at home on this laptop...worst case scenario, I can only play at school until I get my personal laptop back...
Ich Dien Gold Award

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
supremacy1914, time