The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Announcements

Announcements Important announcements from the Legion.

Old 08-07-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
justavictim82
I assure you Legion that I am still the liquor

Nation: AllAboutThePentiums
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Justavictim82 #0704

Default An official Announcement from the Legion and Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations

Invicta be Jelly Accords

Article 1: Sovereignty

Both The Legion and the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations (henceforth to be referred to as CSN), agree that we are two different idiots. And by idiots we mean morons that do not take orders from anyone... even ourselves. Although sometimes from Invicta … maybe.

Article 2: Information and Security Clause

Should either Legion or CSN come across any juicy gossip or even an outright threat to the other alliance, it is said alliance's duty to share because sharing is caring. You hear that RIAA?

Article 3: Non-Aggression

The Legion and CSN will never take an offensive act toward one another unless it involves the systematic rolling of the Legion, in which case it is welcomed and appreciated.

Article 4: Friendship

The Legion and CSN hereby vow to always treat each other with respect. Any offenders of this clause are subject to Liz's broomcloset. Trust me you do not want that.

5: Optional Defense

Should either alliance be subject to attack, the other alliance has the option to either roll the offender or just be chill and eat popcorn. Should Legion be the offender, the Legion has the right to defend CSN from the Legion.

Article 6: Optional Offense

Should either alliance be inclined to roll a third party, the other has the option to kick the third party in the junk as well if it so wishes. Any action getting Legion rolled through dog-piling is mandatory and Legion is welcome to hit Legion with CSN.

Article 7: Cancellation:

Should Legion or CSN get bored with each other or steal the other's spouse, either party can cancel on the other party but not after consoling the other party and attempting to initiate make-up coitus. If neither work or do not resolve the issue, the canceling party must wait 48 hours make the decision public.

Signed for CSN:

Liz, Head of State, Driver of Slaves, ZI club Member, Head Woman of Nagging, Director of Raiding
SpacingOutMan, Deputy Head of State, Preacher of Lizism, Defender of Beward, The Commonwealth's Right Hand, The Commonwealth's Blue Balls
Gibsonator21, Minister of Defense, Former Best MoFA Ever, Keeper of the Red Button
Lennybronx, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Liz's main @#$%&, The man who holds the power
Jd252, Minister of Interior, Liz's slaveholder, The guy who cracks the whip.
Jasch, Director of Recruiting
Zoli, Director of Finance
Atrakki, Director of Education
Clash, UberUltraLord of Trades, Mangy Infra-Slut and Liz's Love Puppy, Aider-and-Abetter, and a Plethora of Pretty Pretty Pixels

Signed for Legion:

/s/ Killer04- Imperator
/s/ Tzar Rob- Proconsul
/s/ Roddney McCay- Minister of Economics
/s/ bjalbert- Minister of Internal Affairs
/s/ CodFCS- Minister of Defense
/s/ justavictim82- Minister of Foreign Affairs
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorM*A*S*H MedalIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of Excellence
justavictim82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:42 PM   #2
David Ben-Gurion
Veteran Financial Despot

Nation: Swiss Confederation

Discord name: David Ben-Gurion

Default Re: An official Announcement from the Legion and Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations

Who wrote this? What an embarrassment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcadian Empire
She sits down and then I say, "Okay, I'll help you with maths now?"

She looks at me and says, "Please leave, you're a distraction."
Quote:
She encouraged me to get onto Tinder... and she said she matched up with random guys but she'd never take it any further. Meanwhile I only matched with bots or with girls who would unmatch with me after I said something. Oh well
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarODN WarMaroon WarNSO WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs General Service Citation
David Ben-Gurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:44 PM   #3
justavictim82
I assure you Legion that I am still the liquor

Nation: AllAboutThePentiums

Discord name: Justavictim82 #0704

Default Re: An official Announcement from the Legion and Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations

I wrote it Arb you have a problem with it? It is a lulz treaty for a reason. Not everything needs to be completely serious all the time.
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorM*A*S*H MedalIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of Excellence
justavictim82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #4
Staccs
More butts, more bucks, never giving more fucks

Nation: RaccNation

Discord name: Staccs

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavictim82 View Post
Not everything needs to be completely serious all the time.

----------

FA
ODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement Award
Staccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:54 PM   #5
David Ben-Gurion
Veteran Financial Despot

Nation: Swiss Confederation

Discord name: David Ben-Gurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavictim82 View Post
I wrote it Arb you have a problem with it? It is a lulz treaty for a reason. Not everything needs to be completely serious all the time.
I know it doesn't have to be serious, but it's not lulzy either. I don't have a problem with the concept; I am very happy we are treatying CSN and I applaud you on that. Good job, honestly. But I don't believe the writing was executed well.

Quote:
She sits down and then I say, "Okay, I'll help you with maths now?"

She looks at me and says, "Please leave, you're a distraction."
Quote:
She encouraged me to get onto Tinder... and she said she matched up with random guys but she'd never take it any further. Meanwhile I only matched with bots or with girls who would unmatch with me after I said something. Oh well
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarODN WarMaroon WarNSO WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs General Service Citation
David Ben-Gurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #6
Kivan
Trust us, we are a Committee

Nation: Nemiral

Discord name: KivanNemiral|Legion

it seems like something i would write, Justa.

but anyways
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of Excellence
Kivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:20 PM   #7
Kovrov
Bananastic!

Nation: Antioquia

Discord name: Kovrov

Already made the wiki page
Internal Affairs General Service Citation
Kovrov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:00 PM   #8
tom the pit leader
Brutal Despot

Nation: there be rabbits

I lol'd

also, CSN

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFunniest Legionnaire
tom the pit leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:05 PM   #9
Wensteria
Pixie Monstrosity

Nation: Wensteria

Discord name: Wenulu

Alliance:
The Templar Knights

I like it!

<Staccs[Legion]> Time go play with myself
<@Zyvexal> rules don't apply to you, wen
<%FUstarKU|Legion> Wenulu[Legion], I am now afraid of you
<Paul atreides> Banned because I'm scared
<Paul atreides> Banned for scaring too many legionaries

I'm so frustrated, I could just kick something

Second Unjust WarDoomhouse WarODN WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Nation Exchange Ribbon
Wensteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:22 PM   #10
Manoka

Nation: Manoka

Discord name: Rawrmansz

I'd have preferred it to be better written as well D:

I didn't understand what half of it was even trying to say, or if it was even trying to say things at all.

But still!

ODN WarEconomics General Service Award
Manoka is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Announcements

Tags
announcement, commonwealth, nations, official, sovereign