The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 07-11-2009, 08:11 AM   #1
hockeyD13 (Ozark)

Nation: Blue Cat Nation
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Default How did you come across CN?

I want to know how you came to playing this crazy ass game and wasting your life

personally my friend has to make a nation for school, he then told me about it and I started playing. I ended up deleting.... But then the game was to fun and I decided to come back and have some more fun.
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarEquilibrium WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
hockeyD13 (Ozark) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:16 AM   #2
Megamind

Nation: MLW worldwide

Discord name: Megamind

Default Re: How did you come across CN?

Someone from the Ogame alliance I was part of leadership off at the time told me to check it out...so I did
Great War IIICoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Silver AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Megamind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:20 AM   #3
Iron Wolf
The war drums have a groovy dance beat

Nation: Rising Force

Discord name: Iron_Wolf

I got an email from my friend who played (and still does) CN saying I should give it a try. He didn't tell me what alliance he was in or what his in-game ruler name or nation was called. By total chance, I ended up in the same alliance as him. Here in The Legion, but that was back in the bad ol' days of the Cabinet era. And that noted (now former) Legionaire and RL friend that got me started? None other than Thom Solo of Solostar.

Captain, Imperial Zombie Infantry (ret), Knight of the Undead Legion

Glory -- Sometimes, you just have to draw your weapons, say "f*ck it" and see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watcher View Post
Good people can see me panic as I legit though the alliance was going to hand me my balls over the city gates.

We were 2 steps away from a Watcher baked potato.
One Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Iron Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:23 AM   #4
Xineoph 

Nation: Um

Discord name: Xineoph

Particracy, There was a topic on it when it first came out. I ignored it. Then I joined one month later in February. But I didn't finish registering because I couldn't think of a Nation Name, Capital or Team Color to pick. Just image where I could've been, had I came that month earlier.
Second Polar WarWSA WarOne Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Xineoph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:26 AM   #5
RavenEmperor
You don't have the sense.

Nation: RavenState

I was playing civilisation: revolution on my playstation and decided to look for an internet game like it. Then I found this.
Ich Dien Silver AwardBronze Admiralty RibbonEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
RavenEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:28 AM   #6
hockeyD13 (Ozark)

Nation: Blue Cat Nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Wolf View Post
I got an email from my friend who played (and still does) CN saying I should give it a try. He didn't tell me what alliance he was in or what his in-game ruler name or nation was called. By total chance, I ended up in the same alliance as him. Here in The Legion, but that was back in the bad ol' days of the Cabinet era. And that noted (now former) Legionaire and RL friend that got me started? None other than Thom Solo of Solostar.
Thom
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarEquilibrium WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
hockeyD13 (Ozark) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:39 AM   #7
LuqmanH

Nation: Luqtopia

Well I was playing the Nation game (no relation) on Facebook and like there was someone talking about Cybernation and his account on the forums.
LuqmanH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:52 AM   #8
Woody

Nation: Wilsonovia

I was part of the great Nationstates migration of 2006.
Great War IIIBronze Admiralty Ribbon
Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:57 AM   #9
Xineoph 

Nation: Um

Discord name: Xineoph

Oh, I had dreams of destroying Automagfreek in this game.
Second Polar WarWSA WarOne Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Xineoph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 09:07 AM   #10
FUstarKU
Xineoph wuz here and hates you!

Nation: Dawros

Nonamemark told me about a game where you only had to sign in and do a minutes work everyday.

That lying motherfucker!

Nukes taken for the Legion: 5

Remember how nice it was when he left?
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardHero of the LegionSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs General Service Citation
FUstarKU is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
cn