The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 09-24-2009, 11:09 AM   #11
Midas
The Prodigy Child

Nation: Bilginin
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Midas|AESIR

Alliance:
ĘSIR

Default Re: "Own a Pikachu!" Competition

ADOPTION AGREEMENT
Copyright © 2009, The Legion

CURRENT OWNER’S (1)
NAME Midas_______________________________
ADDRESS __Somewhere Rd________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
CITY ____World City_____________________________________
POSTCODE ____ 20850________________

ADOPTED SPECIES DESCRIPTION
SPECIES _Pikachu____________
TYPE ___It's Electric! ( * Midas starts singing___________________________________________ __
NUMBER __00025_____________
SEX __Male________
NAME __Pika Chu_____________________________
COLOR ___yellow, Red, Black_________________________________
DISTINGUISHING MARKS ____ Black marks on ears, Red cheeks____________________________________________ __ _________________________________

I, _______________Midas_________________________, hereafter referred to as the adopter (2), hereby agree that the above described living creature is being adopted by me solely as a pet for myself and/or my immediate family. I agree that I will not sell, give away or otherwise dispose of said animal to any person(s), dealer, retailer, auction, institute or any other entity for any reason. If at a later date I am unable or unwilling to keep this pet, I agree to first contact the above described current owner and give them the option to reclaim said pet at no charge.

I hereby agree to care for the above described pet in a humane and responsible manner and to provide it with clean and adequate shelter,
food, water and veterinary care. I hereby agree that this pet shall wear a harness with identification tags at all times.

I hereby agree that the adoption fee of $ 3000000 helps to cover the current owner’s expense of raising and caring for the pet and is
not refundable after a trial period of 14 days.

I hereby understand and agree that the current owner makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, about the above
mentioned animal's temperament and is hereby absolved from any liability for future damages or injuries caused by said animal. I also understand and agree that the current owner further gives no guarantees, expressed or implied, of the suitability of the pet to the adopter and/or his/her family.

ADOPTER'S NAME ___Midas__________________________________________ _____ _______________________________________
ADDRESS ___285 Somewhere road ______________________________________________ _______________________________________________
CITY ____world Town_____________________________________
POSTCODE ____04956________________

I certify that all statements made by me on this adoption agreement are true and correct. I agree that the current owner has the right to
confiscate the above described pet in the event that any statements made by me are found to be false and/or my check for the adoption fee is returned for insufficient funds.
DATE: ____9/24/09________________________
WITNESS SIGNATURE Someone in teh Legun
(1) Current owner is defined here as the person who originally held the above described animal in their possession.
(2) Adopter is defined here as the person who accepts for adoption the above described pet.
1 Weapons Research Complex: $150,000,000.00
The ability to beat the living crap out of Legion enemies: Priceless.
There's some things that money can't buy. For everything else, there's a WRC.
Quote:
[12:11am] PapaJacky[Legion]: I'm terribly clever yet I have a multitude of personality disorders
[12:11am] PapaJacky[Legion]: last count was 8 out of 11 :v
[12:11am] KivanNemiral: my issue is that im an asshole
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarNuclear SurvivorInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Midas is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
competition, own a pikachu