The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 10-09-2011, 03:18 PM   #1
JOSEPHIVS MAGNVS
10th Legion Gemina...Julius Caesar's Men

Nation: TERRA ROMANORVM
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Josephivs

Default WHATISTHISIDONTEVEN

Whazzup, Legion?!!

As some of you know I deleted my nation recently because RL was kicking my ass. I lost my car (engine seized), my gf's grandmother died and I had to stay at my gf's place till she got better, I passed my Engineer in Practice test, finished a big project at work, and then I decided I missed CN too much, specially you Legion mafackas.

And then...YOU GUYS WENT TO WAR?!!!...and I missed it

Anyways, I want to apologize for having to leave after only being here 6 months, for leaving the recruitment department in the air (sorry Dandesade ), to those who I was tech dealing with and to Bitermer and his trade circle. I started a new nation and am doing tech deals so as soon as I hit a reasonable NS I'll find me a nice target to kick his ass to do my part and help you guys until I can apply for the alliance again. Good luck in the war guys and see you soon.
Tetris WarIch Dien Silver AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation

Last edited by JOSEPHIVS MAGNVS; 10-09-2011 at 03:29 PM.
JOSEPHIVS MAGNVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:32 PM   #2
DanDesade
déjà vu all over again

Nation: Atlantia

Default Re: WHATISTHISIDONTEVEN

jk,

good to see RL is resuming normality
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonHero of the LegionDefense Medal of ValorAdmiralty Award for Peacetime ServiceDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardSpammiest Legionnaire
DanDesade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:35 PM   #3
JOSEPHIVS MAGNVS

I'll still do my part in the war, just as a sovereign nation . I couldn't do without CN, its like a drug.
Tetris WarIch Dien Silver AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Old 10-09-2011, 03:39 PM   #4
Kinofp
straight up bog

Nation: Avinyon

hello and welcome back
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardBronze Admiralty RibbonEconomics General Service AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Kinofp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:41 PM   #5
JOSEPHIVS MAGNVS

'sup Kinofp ?
Old 10-09-2011, 03:49 PM   #6
bitermer

Nation: Bitermeria

welcome back!
dont worry bout TC, when RL calls...

Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceFunniest LegionnaireSpam-A-Thon Winner
bitermer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:12 PM   #7
tom the pit leader
Brutal Despot

Nation: there be rabbits

War is the perfect time to come back. Killing stuff makes this game all the more fun.

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFunniest Legionnaire
tom the pit leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:48 PM   #8
LeonidasRexII
Defender of the Legion

Nation: Fharraige

Discord name: LeonidasRexII

Can the apology crap, you have absolutely nothing to apologize for. And welcome back!

...and the Anarchies of Defeat.
Ghosts x 1 Karma x 5 ByePolar x 1 Doomhouse x 3 Tetricide x 3 DaveWar x 2 Equilibrium x 2
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics Distinguished Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs General Service Citation
LeonidasRexII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:54 PM   #9
Nedved I
Your authority is not recognized inside Fort Kickass

Nation: Nova Roma

Discord name: Nedved_I

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonidasRexII View Post
Can the apology crap, you have absolutely nothing to apologize for. And welcome back!
you got me. Damn I love Halloween.
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarTetris WarIch Dien Gold AwardBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Nedved I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:55 PM   #10
Feibelman
Whiskey Monstrosity

Nation: Feibelstan II

Welcome back brother.
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Feibelman is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
whatisthisidonteven