The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Contests

Contests Think you can pick the winners of RL competitions? Try your hand at our contests for in-game prizes.

Old 02-05-2017, 06:45 PM   #51
killer04
Dinky Doo

Nation: Iwait
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: killer04

Default Re: Contest - NFL Playoffs Contest

6 minutes left and we might have a 4 way tie

Quote:
[20:55] <~Wenulu> i will have to invest in a new stalker
[20:55] <&killer04|Legion|HMFIC> manoka does a good job
[20:55] <~Wenulu> omg
[20:56] <~Wenulu> no thanks ill keep you
Quote:
[20:14] <TzarRob[Imperator]> fuck it, if i have to declare war because of this i will
[20:14] <TzarRob[Imperator]> let em have it
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonInternal Affairs General Service Citation
killer04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 07:29 PM   #52
Konkrage
Xineoph touched me here.

Nation: Konkrage1

Damn Happy, I see you

Casualties Peak Rank: #1 Defending, #3 Overall
Nukes Sent: 482 | Nukes Taken: 165

Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarBi-cycle War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Konkrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:09 PM   #53
justavictim82
I assure you Legion that I am still the liquor

Nation: AllAboutThePentiums

Discord name: Justavictim82 #0704

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy5214 View Post
I hope you're right. I'll take my beloved Patriots with a 62-point game total.
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorM*A*S*H MedalIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of Excellence
justavictim82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:32 PM   #54
tom the pit leader
Brutal Despot

Nation: there be rabbits

This super bowl performance has been made possible by the fine folks at Rothstein Athletics.

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossGeneral Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFunniest Legionnaire
tom the pit leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 06:19 AM   #55
Firkinvald

Nation: Firkinland

Discord name: Ragnar

Congratulations to happy5214 and his beloved Patriots. For hose of you that did not see the game it was a 34-28 overtime victory for New England!

Final Standings:

Rulerafterafterafter 
 Round 1Round 2Round 3Final
happy521446812
King Hayden4799
Firkinvald3599
king qaz2599
tom the pit leader3688
Konkrage4666
killer042555
OpMissfire4444

happy, how would you like your winnings? Tech or Cash?
Order on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardInspector General's Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorEconomics Distinguished Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Firkinvald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 09:28 AM   #56
happy5214 
Econ Chief

Nation: Manitae

Discord name: happy5214

I'm in shock! I thought for sure that my Pats were goners. Honestly, I skipped the third quarter. My dad suggested that they should skip the White House visit in protest of Trump's policies. Good luck with that.

The winner and the exact point total? Wow! I was trying to pick a score that would be close to the totals I thought were realistic.

I'll take tech, but I'd prefer to wait until a more peaceful time so the tech doesn't get burned immediately.
happy5214, by the Grace of the Imperator and the Consul of Internal and Economic Affairs, Senator, Chief Economic Coordinator, Director of Trades, Chancellor of the Treasury, and Chief Censor, Voter of Team Proposals, Enactor of Purple Sanctions, Executor of Financial Policy, Organizer and Protector of the Circles, Comptroller of Allied National Resources, Head Merchant of Tech, Bringer of Aid, Expander of Nations, Collector of Statistics, and Analyst of the Game.

For today, we aid. For tomorrow, we tech deal. For all, we trade. Forever, wir dienen.

Vivu feliĉe kaj amike, parolu la veron, kaj elektu la bezonojn de ĉiuj anstataŭ viajn.

Ave Legio.

While I have worked to improve the quality of The Legion, I have accumulated the following awards:

Maroon WarNSO WarUmbrella WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarBi-cycle War MedalBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGeneral Government Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationMost Active LegionnaireMost Serious LegionnaireMost Improved Legionnaire
happy5214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 07:45 AM   #57
Hasc
I like pie

Nation: Empire of Minho

Discord name: Hasc

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy5214 View Post
The winner and the exact point total? Wow!
happy5214 is Illuminati confirmed.
Equilibrium WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardAdmiralty Award for Peacetime ServiceDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationMost Improved Legionnaire
Hasc is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge > Contests

Tags
2017, contest, nfl, playoffs