The Legion

The Legion (https://www.avelegio.net/forums/index.php)
-   Legion Lounge (https://www.avelegio.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   PlayerUnkowns Battlegrounds (https://www.avelegio.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54191)

Lord Windmark 09-14-2018 12:06 AM

PlayerUnkowns Battlegrounds

So its like the adult version of Fortnite! Anyone here play this game by PUBG?? Its for console, im only an xbox guy so I assume its on PS4 aswel.

happy5214 09-14-2018 12:43 AM

Re: PlayerUnkowns Battlegrounds

This is probably the wrong forum for a game discussion.

Konkrage 09-14-2018 07:13 AM

I have played it extensively. While in the same category as Fortnite, the games are very very different. PUBG is significantly less polished. The last time I played I was just living with the frustrating flaws. Slow render times, sometimes lag spikes, sometimes I’d glitch through a building, sometimes my car would randomly explode, etc. That said, very fun game.

Once I upgraded my Xbox things went much smoother. If you have an older Xbox don’t bother imo

Lord Windmark 09-14-2018 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happy5214 (Post 933956)
This is probably the wrong forum for a game discussion.

Once again happy if it bothers you then move it..

Any players of this rather interesting game here then??

Immerael 09-14-2018 09:45 AM

I play on PC. I like Pubg better then Fortnite because Fortnite is too whimsical or kid focused I suppose. Thats not a bad thing inherently at all just not what I'm looking for in my shooters.

That said Pubg does have issues, many of them and I rant a great deal about how its taken so long for them to actually fix their game. I enjoy it but from all accounts Fortnite is far more polished and smooth expirence (I have not played fortnite) which is easy to understand. That said pubg is improving lately and the most recent patch seemed to fix quite a few issues for me and was great.

Lord Windmark 09-15-2018 01:21 AM

If their is interest we should try and get a Legion squad going for a few games some night!!

Alexander Kerensky 09-15-2018 03:02 AM

I like the idea of PUBG but the game just bores me to death. I play Fortnite on PS4 and Computer regularly though.

Penultidodo 09-15-2018 12:29 PM

PUBG is a nice game. I have to agree that it is somewhat boring when playing alone, fortunately I have some good friends willing to play with me. I play it on PC and it is true that it has bugs, but it won't stop me from playing it.

vasudev 04-19-2019 08:43 AM

Pubg got banned in India because we all got so addicted,
As such i was in ace last season , in pubg mobile
anyone plays it’s can give me ur account name I will send u friend request.
My kill ratio is 5.69 .

Caeiro 04-19-2019 12:05 PM

Bought it for PC. Never played.
I'm not a big fan of "battle royale" games.