Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. Lord Necronomis
    07-02-2012 05:55 PM
    Lord Necronomis
    Beautiful.
  2. Vanik Hardil
    07-02-2012 03:27 PM
    Vanik Hardil
    Agreed friend. In as little words as possible, good WC?
  3. Lord Necronomis
    07-02-2012 03:13 PM
    Lord Necronomis
    Let's finally test out my shiny SDI. A little aged, but never before used. I am hoping to finally get my nuke medal. It's been too long of me being in this alliance without getting nuked.
  4. Vanik Hardil
    07-02-2012 02:29 PM
    Vanik Hardil
    Yes! Lets get it green in this bitch!
  5. Lord Necronomis
    07-02-2012 12:04 PM
    Lord Necronomis
    Hey buddy. I'm exiting peace mode right now. And I'm going after two guys you've declared on. See you in the field, mate.
  6. Vanik Hardil
    05-25-2012 10:44 AM
    Vanik Hardil
    Work and music eh? Sounds very fun. I wish I could go to Dag's Ragnarok, I remembered reading about it all the time and I wanted to go. No equipment, no experience though..

I have been good, Cait is as annoyingly wonderful as always. I have been working at Ohio Home Improvement (www.trustohi.com) for a little over a month now and its eh, hard work, makes me happy to see a finished job, but the guy I am learning from has a certain dickish sense of humor when he talks down to me about me not doing something right.. Other than that I am the same ol' same ol', trying to save some money while trying to pay my bills isn't working, though my want of a wedding, a house of our own, and more trivial wants is not working all together.. :/
  7. Lord Necronomis
    05-23-2012 07:12 PM
    Lord Necronomis
    Work and music. Not much else. I am going to Ragnorak this year, that big internation Dag event. Pretty excited about that.

How about you, man? How've you been, how's the lady, and what have you been doing with yourself?
  8. Vanik Hardil
    05-23-2012 04:26 PM
    Vanik Hardil
    Seems like that long lol. I am glad you have been well. What have you been up to?
  9. Lord Necronomis
    05-22-2012 02:50 PM
    Lord Necronomis
    It aint been that long, boy. Facebook. But yea, not very often at all.

I've been very well. Trying to catch up and get semi involved again.
  10. Vanik Hardil
    05-22-2012 01:14 PM
    Vanik Hardil
    Its kinda horrible that I haven't talked to you in five months (tomorrow).. How have you been?