The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Wensteria

Conversation Between Wensteria and Larajoseph
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. Wensteria
    03-15-2016 04:25 PM
    Wensteria
    Hey darlin! I'm sorry to hear you've been having such a rough time. You poor dear.
    I'm doing alright. I've recently moved back to Georgia groom Minnesota. My significant other came with me. It's certainly been an adjustment for him but he's doing well.
  2. Larajoseph
    03-08-2016 12:19 PM
    Larajoseph
    hey Wen. I've been inactive myself, because my narcolepsy was/is very bad. I'm maybe going to come back to the Legion, but I'm not sure. I do miss everyone, so maybe. Hope you're doing well.
  3. Larajoseph
    08-05-2015 03:16 PM
    Larajoseph
    hey, wen, good to hear from you I'm glad you'll be closer to your mother; I just lost my dad in february, so i know how important it is to keep the parents close for as long as you can i not only had my tc keep a place for me, they did it even in the midst of segueing into a different circle altogether! now, i call that loyalty, don't you? of course, I've been trading with a couple of them for almost three years if not more,

but, more seriously, I've been having a lot of trouble with the narcolepsy, so i'm not online much anymore. i miss it. but i can't stay awake, and that's all there is to it. i just have to adapt to it, i guess, but the worst thing it's doing to me is to turn me into a (shudder!) (gasp) (whisper it softly) MORNING PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!! i have been a vampire since the day i was old enough to set my own alarm clocks. i simply didn't exist before noon, and if i had to be somewhere before noon the body may have been there but the spirit was still deciding what clothes to wear that day. now, NOW, i'm waking up at 7:30 pr 8 or 8:30 AM!?!!? AND STAYING AWAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! isn't that revolting?
  4. Wensteria
    07-31-2015 03:34 PM
    Wensteria
    I'm doing great! I'm going to be moving back to Georgia soon. I'll be close to my mom
    I love your happy message! It's so fun!
    My nation is inactive at the moment. One day when I'm not too lazy I'll log in
  5. Larajoseph
    06-26-2015 02:44 PM
    Larajoseph
    hello love i'm barely keeping my nation alive these days. *sigh* i just rescued my nation from inactivity, and now i have to go find out if my tc has kept mu space open! how's you? h! ::hi ding::s leep:: awesome::in deed::bestwishes :: cheesygrin::boohoo ::sl eepy:

and i'm still smilie happy!!!!!! lol lol lol
  6. Wensteria
    06-14-2015 08:21 AM
    Wensteria
    Lara! How's my little cutiepie doing these days?
  7. Wensteria
    08-07-2012 05:54 PM
    Wensteria
  8. Larajoseph
    08-07-2012 05:41 PM
    Larajoseph
    ohh! so tempting, that is
  9. Wensteria
    08-07-2012 05:04 AM
    Wensteria
  10. Wensteria
    07-14-2012 11:16 AM