3. the god of lightning
    10-01-2012 07:17 PM
    the god of lightning
    Who posted first?

You can delete mine.
  4. the god of lightning
    10-06-2011 05:32 PM
    the god of lightning
    I never left I just became really inactive working on Uni and assignments. I'll never leave

I'll try and have a look through the stuff you sent me on weekend.
  5. DanDesade
    06-17-2011 01:22 AM
    DanDesade
    does this help? - yes now is the time for econ to lean one way or another - active banks at the expense of tech or inactive banks at the espense of aid I think this should be finished tonight, so thankyou for what you've given. Now I wait for Melted to arrive. Goodnight TGOL
  6. the god of lightning
    06-17-2011 01:15 AM
    the god of lightning
    It wasn't as big of an issue when we had dedicated banks, econ merely updated a post with whoever needed entrance aid and then the banks sent to them.

Banks were always large and active nations that had no problem meeting the demand.

The problem is now we have less active large nations and we encourage all our nations to be combat ready so we don't want people wasting aid slots that could be used for tech deals.

However there are some nations out their who are choosing not to tech deals even after reps and rebuilding is done, maybe you could appeal to them to send entrance aid if they're not going to use their slots for anything else.

Or instead of putting the entrance aid list in the econ forum keep it in discussions and say, everyone should look at it and send aid if they can. Just get them to check their aid screens so they don't send too much.

Also if Konks reforms happen that might give you some new possibilities.

Does that help?
  7. DanDesade
    06-17-2011 12:43 AM
    DanDesade
    in the last 11 days we've had 35 applications - 14 that have passed the exam and 6 pending examination. currently we offer 3m, SLED program and 'support aid' - work in the alliance, with the requirement that new members sign up for tech deals, make an introduction and check into a cohort - so the issue is not apparently the money or the requirements.

The concern is where its coming from. right now we're using TC (tech core) nations that send entrance aid, but they are slow, inactive and limited by slots.

I suppose what i'm asking is has there ever been a problem getting banks to line up to give money at the risk of no return and if there has ever been a SYSTEM in place that made aid arrangements easy to meet. Right now i cannot even access the request aid system, so manually we're looking at posts and PMing.

I want to know if there ever was an ideal way of managing it in your experience. If not i understand considering the amount of time i've spent trying to create one/find a solution
  8. the god of lightning
    06-17-2011 12:26 AM
    the god of lightning
    It really depends on whether you care if the money is wasted or not.

A couple of years ago we didn't have conditions to get aid, all a person had to do was move to our AA, join on the forums, post in the entrance aid thread and we sent them 3 mil. Then we made it 6mil on entry and this was the period that got us up to 400 members where as we'd be stuck around 350 using 3mil.

However this system wasted a lot of money as many of the nations simply deleted a few weeks later or had no idea how to spend it. However most people aruged that if it got us even a few active people it was worth it.

This probably wouldn't work now as CN doesn't get as many new nations and now most alliances offer 6mil, whereas it was usually 3mil back then.

However that's all based around the idea of getting more members not the best way to distribute the money is that more what you wanted to know?
  9. DanDesade
    06-17-2011 12:10 AM
    DanDesade
    I was going to inquire as to whether in your experience there had ever been a 'good' entrance aid system? There has been a lot of discussion regarding the matter recently. I know as DoE and MoIA you would have at some point run into the matter so any contribution would be appreciated.
  10. the god of lightning
    06-17-2011 12:06 AM
    the god of lightning
    sorry looks like I missed you yesterday but I'll be around for a little while now.