PDA

View Full Version : Killzone 2

ParkerBaby
03-01-2009, 12:59 AM
IloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitIloveit!!!!

The graphics are BEYOND amazing, they look SO freaking nice and there are zip zero zilch frame rate issues and the only bumps and freezes are short ones when the game autosaves, which never happens in the middle of combat(Unless you fail, that is, at killing fools.) The online is kind of hard to get used to, with COD and all that, I'm so used to the speed of movement, but Killzone 2 actually made me feel like I was controlling a human, not a camera with a gun and arms attached to it on a hyper-speed pivot system. Yikes!

If you haven't played it, then play it. If you don't own a PS3, get one and play it because KZ2 is, in my opinion of the many(Most likely too many....) shooters I've played(Yes, including Gears and Halo, for a short SHORT time..FUCKING360BREAKINGBEFORETHEBOXWASINTHEGARBAGE) Killzone 2 is the best.

:grin:

Siaon
03-02-2009, 09:19 PM
I don't own a PS3 or the game, but I played it when my friend got it last friday, and I must say, that game is the shit :O The graphics are great and the multiplayer is hella fun to play. :)

Wilson Edens
03-06-2009, 10:03 AM
I downloaded the demo and it does look pretty awesome.

Helochut
03-06-2009, 11:58 AM
I will not get Killzone 2 for one reason: I can't get the suit in PSHome because I live in Canada and Amazon likes to discriminate by region

Wilson Edens
03-06-2009, 02:39 PM
As someone without high-speed internet, I was wondering if the single-player campaign is worth the sixty-some bucks.

the candy lane kevin09
03-07-2009, 04:42 PM
This game looks amaizing but i cant get it cuz i only gotz 360 :(

Ploppy17
06-03-2009, 05:05 PM
Killzone 2 is an excellent game, true. I don't usually care about online, but i'm playing K2 online a fair bit. And to Wilson Edens, the single payer is very good, but i'd wait a couple of months for it to come down a bit if you're not going to play online.

Izubibbywutz
06-03-2009, 05:07 PM
the game is baller....while at it...LEMME GET YOUR PS3 TAGS!!!!!