PDA

View Full Version : Off Camera...

Illusion
09-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Well, seems that behind the scenes the senior GOP advisers have a different view...

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/09/hot-mic-in-st-p.html

Imperial
09-03-2008, 07:40 PM
Well as visible members of the GOP, they have to repeat the party line. Like all people (hopefully), they have rational thoughts behind the rhetoric. I'm a Republican, but I'm not a mindless foot soldier of the McCain army.

Illusion
09-03-2008, 08:34 PM
I'm an independent, and i call them like i see them. If it was Huckabee, i might vote GOP, but McCain...umm, no...GOP made a wrong choice, a very wrong choice. Obama is going to win this election...my apologies to those racist GOP that hated the idea, and my sympathy for all those GOP who had to support a women to stand a chance...a task in which i'm sure they hated. No this isn't a sexist remark...but its clear that the GOP were most stunned by McCains pick because she was a women. If a dem was to choose a women, she would be welcomed...instead of the GOP pretending to welcome her. I would vote for someone if they're were a women...but not Palin...she's too much like Bush and McCain. Just like men, there are plenty of different types of women in the world. However, McCain feels one women is just as good as the other, and that is where he is not only wrong, but sexist.

Megamind
09-03-2008, 10:23 PM
What's a GOB?

Imperial
09-04-2008, 08:27 AM
GOB? We said GOP :P Grand Old Party = Republican Party

asacavanagh
09-05-2008, 02:56 AM
lol?