PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3 Expansions

Ganondorf X
02-26-2010, 10:34 AM
I've beatin fallout 3 recently and was wondering what expansions i should surely get. I haven't had much money lately so i wanna put my cash towards the best ones. I've been reading up on them and watching reviews and i can personally say that Pointlook looks the best with exploration. Please correct me if i'm wrong. But i need your op so i know what ones to get first. Please explain why i should get certain ones, plus the best features of the expansion.

ParkerBaby
02-27-2010, 10:05 AM
I liked Anchorage the best, tbh. I like shooting commies :D

Plus with Anchorage you get the Gauss and T-51b Power Armor which, for me, made even the Overlords from Broken Steel pretty easy so long as I was cautious.

By far though, for bang by buck in terms of quality, Broken Steel is the best one to get.

Ganondorf X
02-27-2010, 10:29 AM

Plus with Anchorage you get the Gauss and T-51b Power Armor which, for me, made even the Overlords from Broken Steel pretty easy so long as I was cautious.

By far though, for bang by buck in terms of quality, Broken Steel is the best one to get.

Well i got the T-51 b Power Armor without any expansions. I got it while doing the mission "You gotta shoot em in the head" and you use the keys and go to fort constatine and well yeah.

Jooshbox234
02-27-2010, 11:04 AM
Broken Steel by far... It lets you do alot more main quests. Also mothership zeta is fun one. It gives you the chance to get more alien tech and ammo. AS you said earlier, point lookout is the best for exploration, but not much after that. It got like 3 quests. Well thats just my opinion, buy whatever you want...

Zyvexal
02-27-2010, 11:16 AM

don't shoot commies. :(

Ganondorf X
02-27-2010, 11:53 AM
don't shoot commies. :(

hehe :)

ParkerBaby
03-01-2010, 05:48 AM
Well i got the T-51 b Power Armor without any expansions. I got it while doing the mission "You gotta shoot em in the head" and you use the keys and go to fort constatine and well yeah.

No you got the T-51b Rusted, from Anchorage you get the T-51b Winterized which has something like 200 thousand durability, IE, I've had it for almost the entire 90 hour main runthrough on my PC version and it still hasn't dropped a notch, and thats fighting all 5 behemoths, Overlords, Ghoul Reavers and the entire enclave involvement... so yeah! :D

Ganondorf X
03-01-2010, 10:22 AM
No you got the T-51b Rusted, from Anchorage you get the T-51b Winterized which has something like 200 thousand durability, IE, I've had it for almost the entire 90 hour main runthrough on my PC version and it still hasn't dropped a notch, and thats fighting all 5 behemoths, Overlords, Ghoul Reavers and the entire enclave involvement... so yeah! :D

oh well now i know :yoda:

Ironguard
03-01-2010, 03:15 PM
Plus you get to see Liberty Prime :)

Ganondorf X
03-02-2010, 06:17 AM
Plus you get to see Liberty Prime :)

AGAIN! god he's beastly but yet he dies