PDA

View Full Version : My Friends Tradgedy

SIWELCELA
04-21-2008, 03:36 PM
This is the story of my friends and what happened last weekend starting t 1 am Sunday April 20th, 2008.

Three cars left a party at a liberty high school students house. They all had been drinking and where not legally able to drive regardless of age. The first two cars driven by, Will Zardus and David Carmendy, took a left and drove up powell road going west towards Jordan Cannon's house. Jordan Cannon driving the third car went straight onto state route 315 heading north bound. After a few minutes traveling up the road there is a sharp s curve that he took at an estimated 80 mph. After he started to head off the left side of the road he over-redirected the wheel which cause him to then go off the right side of the road. He then struck a tree which then lead to another larger tree which his car wrapped around. Picture of the car here:
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u278/SIWELCELA/0021ImageNULLNULL3001982NULLNULLMGS.jpg

In the car with Jordan where Sydney and Aubrey Siefert, Sydney was sitting in the passenger seat with Aubrey riding in the rear of the car. The three kids involved pictures are here:
http://www.nbc4i.com/midwest/cmh/news.apx.-content-articles-CMH-2008-04-21-0013.html
You have to scroll to see the three of them. The crash sent Jordan and Sydney into coma instantly. Aubrey managed to somehow get out of the car and call the police and will her boyfriend and the driver of one of the other cars. Him and David headed straight to the scene to fine the car mangled and the two of them still in it. When the police and ambulance got there they had to use the jaws of life to cut off the top portion of the car to get them out. Jordan was then life-flighted to Ohio State's hospital in downtown Columbus. Sydney was transported to near bye riverside hospital also in Columbus just 20 minutes down the road they had just crashed on.

From there Will Brauch Marvin and David went to the hospital and called there families and a few of us friends. We all rushed to the hospital i manged to get there with my girlfriend around 10:30 AM just nine hours after the crash. When we arrived there was only a small amount of family including the girls father who had traveled form northern Ohio near Toledo. Aubrey was released from Ohio States medical center around 10 AM with a fractured left wrist and rib, along with many deep and large wounds from the glass and other things in the wreck. The hours passed and we sat and waited for 6 or 7 hours until jordans condition changed. He now was on life support and him and sydneys brains continued to swell and bleed beyond the doctors control. Around 8:30 PM Sydney was put on life support also. Aubrey her twin sister had to go in and say her last goodbye to her sister she had grown with form day one. Around 12 PM Sunday night the final people left after viewing her one last time. The families stayed at there respective hospitals with there dying children. Sydney Siefert died this morning around 3 AM and Jordan died shortly after her around 7 AM.

The police later found a pipe and marijuana in the car but it did not contribute to the crash.

Please keep these families in your prayers these great kids will be missed by all of us who knew them. It is not known when the funeral will be held. This is the story of how two great young loves lost there lives.

CptMcArthur
04-21-2008, 03:44 PM
Sorry to hear, SIWELCELA, this is why alcohol is so damaging to everyone :icon_cry:

Assarax
04-21-2008, 06:26 PM
I'm so very sorry for your loss, SIW. Like I said, I can't say anything that can make any of it better. All I can do on my end is toast to your friends when I next drink.

Imperial
04-21-2008, 07:08 PM
A tragic testament to what alcohol can do to every single one of us; don't become a statistic. I'm sorry this had to happen to people you knew, SIWELCELA. I wish the families all the best with this tremendous loss.

Sinatra
04-22-2008, 12:58 AM
* Sinatra Removes his hat out of respect.

Arcadian Empire
04-22-2008, 01:50 AM
Sorry to hear that SIW,

Another reminder of what alcohol can do to you.
And another reminder that some things in life, just aren't fair.

I wish you and the families the best.

Melidan
04-22-2008, 04:12 AM
Very sorry SIW, your friends and their families are in my prayers.

totem
04-22-2008, 05:38 AM
I'll tell you I'm sorry for your loss, though I know that doesnt help in any way. May they always be remembered by their family and friends :icon_sad:

The Corporal
04-22-2008, 05:41 AM
A tragic testament to what alcohol can do to every single one of us; don't become a statistic. I'm sorry this had to happen to people you knew, SIWELCELA. I wish the families all the best with this tremendous loss.

I couldn't have said it better.

wain
04-22-2008, 03:18 PM
Sorry to hear of your loss, Alec. People sometimes tend to feel invincible when they're under the influence of anything, be it drugs or alcohol. All we can do is pray that the consequences of their actions sober up others who contemplate drinking and driving very quickly.

Izubibbywutz
04-26-2008, 11:36 AM
wow this is sad...and i was listening to bleeding love, while reading this e.e