The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Announcements

Announcements Important announcements from the Legion.

Old 08-07-2012, 03:28 PM   #11
Tzar Rob 
Killer's Bitch

Nation: The Shelter
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: TzarRob|Legion

Default Re: An official Announcement from the Legion and Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations

I, for one, am glad that we can still roll Legion. I have been advocating that for years.
Coalition WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarNSO WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service Award
Tzar Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:03 PM   #12
Hubb
Lyrical Gangster

Nation: WV United Republic

Discord name: Hubb[Legion]

Default Re: An official Announcement from the Legion and Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
I know it doesn't have to be serious, but it's not lulzy either. I don't have a problem with the concept; I am very happy we are treatying CSN and I applaud you on that. Good job, honestly. But I don't believe the writing was executed well.
FFS dude. You have no ability to pick your battles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanik Hardil View Post
It is so damned hard to hate and love you at the same time..
My Legion Application: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Na...post&p=5772068

COLISEUM LEGIO CHAMPION

Nukes Eaten: SHIT TON
Nukes Given: YOUR MOM
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceMost Serious Legionnaire
Hubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:06 PM   #13
Legionnaire

Nation: Legionia

I don't see any problem with the wording, I think justapony did great there
The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarTetris WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest Legionnaire
Legionnaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:09 PM   #14
Hubb
Lyrical Gangster

Nation: WV United Republic

Discord name: Hubb[Legion]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wensteria View Post
I like it!
As do I. Everybody else needs to STFU. Do it in private, you knobs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanik Hardil View Post
It is so damned hard to hate and love you at the same time..
My Legion Application: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Na...post&p=5772068

COLISEUM LEGIO CHAMPION

Nukes Eaten: SHIT TON
Nukes Given: YOUR MOM
Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceMost Serious Legionnaire
Hubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:15 PM   #15
MeltedLazerz
The Supreme Ducktator

Nation: Jakulia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar Rob View Post
I, for one, am glad that we can still roll Legion. I have been advocating that for years.
ROLL INVICTA TLR LEGION
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
ML is best duck
Second Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonEducation AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
MeltedLazerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:43 PM   #16
Feibelman
Whiskey Monstrosity

Nation: Feibelstan II

This is great. Congrats guys.
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Feibelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 05:55 PM   #17
David Ben-Gurion
Veteran Financial Despot

Nation: Swiss Confederation

Discord name: David Ben-Gurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubb View Post
FFS dude. You have no ability to pick your battles.
I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcadian Empire
She sits down and then I say, "Okay, I'll help you with maths now?"

She looks at me and says, "Please leave, you're a distraction."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcadian Empire
She encouraged me to get onto Tinder... and she said she matched up with random guys but she'd never take it any further. Meanwhile I only matched with bots or with girls who would unmatch with me after I said something. Oh well
Coalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarODN WarMaroon WarNSO WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Gold AwardIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonInternal Affairs General Service Citation
David Ben-Gurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:12 PM   #18
justavictim82
I assure you Legion that I am still the liquor

Nation: AllAboutThePentiums

Discord name: Justavictim82 #0704

He wouldn't be Arbitard if he didn't have diaherra of the mouth often
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorM*A*S*H MedalIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of Excellence
justavictim82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:00 PM   #19
bitermer

Nation: Bitermeria

these guys, they seem nutty.

Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardDistinguished Donator AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceFunniest LegionnaireSpam-A-Thon Winner
bitermer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:16 PM   #20
AzureShadow
This giant lollipop is going straight up your ass.

Nation: Coobie

Unjust WarKarma WarODN WarEquilibrium WarDoom WarNuclear SurvivorEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Service Ribbon
AzureShadow is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Announcements

Tags
announcement, commonwealth, nations, official, sovereign